How does a Hub vary from any other web page setup to sell things?

1. 60
    agbtg7posted 5 years ago

It used to be that a Hub was a piece of hardware that typically had four or more portals or entries for computers or printers, etc. Very similar to a router, but not as powerful and without an IP address. So now you are talking about a Hub sort of like a station connected to every other station like a internet sort of. Only this would actually be more like a subnet of the Internet and if that is what you are building than I might be quite interested in it.

If you are attempting to produce a page that gives the user all of the tools that a user would need like PayPal and the ability to use credit cards online along with space on a Server to hold any and all eBooks or whatever product one might be selling, I would be totally and completely interested in it.

So you will have to explain to me which of these meets your criteria the best, if either or both and how I might set something like that up.

I have completed one eBook which needs to be revised, and am in the process of writing another one. I have the concept or idea to write something in the general area of a dozen or so different ebooks on different subjects and therefore, vastly different audience basis.

I hope that you can be of assistance to me. If not, please let me know. Thank you very much.

Michael G. Murphy

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I am not sure whom you are addressing here. HubPages is an article writing site. This is a public forum, not attended by staff.

To be very brief, there are some restrictions for selling things here - summarized as "overly promotional." This is not the place for setting up landing pages, and no more than two outbound self-serving links to any single domain are allowed. Articles are supposed to be informative, and duplicate content is frowned upon.