jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I Resign to You...

1. Bronson_Hub profile image80
    Bronson_Hubposted 5 years ago

After an emo text wall marking my first forum post, the veterans chimed in and showed me who the student was and who the masters are.

Grasshopper is here to learn.  Show me the ways if for some reason the stars aligned and motivated you to deal with the swamp of messy hubs known as my hub.

m(__)m  (that's a dude bowing  down).

1. janey_may79 profile image61
      janey_may79posted 5 years ago in reply to this

2. Cagsil profile image84
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It would be nice if you posted some links to your hubs, like 3 links. It would be unfair to ask anyone to go through all your hubs and critique them.

Since you didn't post any links, would explain why this thread was found 45 hours after you posted by one person, who happens to be new.

However, I'm sure you're still working out the kinks. But, if you get a chance, since this thread is now back up top, I suggest you post 3 links to hubs for review. smile

2. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Yeah, Bronson - what Cags said!

3. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 5 years ago

Habee, I've been meaning to catch you......

Everytime I look at this adorable pic of your grandkids holding a fish, my eyes are always drawn to the post behind the older child's head.  Because of it's positioning, and the antics you tell us about them, it always reminds me of Alfalfa from the Little Rascals.  LOL