jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

New page - first time

1. Cabinetmaker profile image60
    Cabinetmakerposted 5 years ago

I am a cabinetmaker and have lots to share in the woodworking  and tool world.

I published an article today...didn't see how to add the amazon stuff until too late.

Once it is published is there any way to edit?

http://hubpages.com/hub/Congratulations … g-business

sent in my requests to Google Adsense and Amazon...anywhere else I should be checking?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

1. MPG Narratives profile image86
      MPG Narrativesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to hubpages Cabinetmaker and enjoy being on this site. Visit the learning center for more info on how to set up hubs and use amazon, etc. Good luck and look forward to seeing you around the site. smile

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

You can go to "my account" (top right of the page) and click the "edit" button alongside of your hub, or:

you can open the hub and click the edit button that appears near the top of the hub.

Using either method you can do anything you can do when writing it in the first place except change the URL.

Welcome to HubPages; you will find it full of helpful people.

3. Cabinetmaker profile image60
    Cabinetmakerposted 5 years ago

Thank you, I will check that out.

What's the little number next to my (and your) avatar?

1. vox vocis profile image92
      vox vocisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The number you see inside your avatar is your profile hub score.
      Each individual hub you write also has a hub score. Hub scores tend to vary over time, it is normal that they go up and down.
      Your profile hub score is currently low because you are new to Hubpages - write new hubs, participate in the community and you will have more traffic driven to your hubs, and consequently, your hub scores will significantly go up. 
      This number is calculated according to your traffic and activity (also called hubtivity). The highest hub scores range between 96 and 100 (if you have +3,000 monthly page views). Do-follow hub scores are above 40 and profile hub score 75 (this means you have got enough traffic or popularity to attract the attention of search engines).

Read hubs explaining SEO, keywords, page rankings and other related topics to learn more (I recommend hubs by Susana S, relache and Rebecca E.).
      Go to the help section on Hubpages (the upper-right corner of the page) and check the learning center (scroll down to the bottom of the page) and you will find many answers to your questions.

Welcome to Hubpages and good luck!