jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

Finally Reached 200 hubs

1. Richieb799 profile image60
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

I feel a lot better for reaching 200 hubs, its been hard work since I am always trying new things on the side..could be a good to have something aside from Adsense, especially since the Algo is messing things up a bit. 
    Ive found something and the earnings equalled my Google Earnings for yesterday but I will talk about that program another time!

2. simeonvisser profile image85
    simeonvisserposted 6 years ago

Congratulations Richie, 200 is a very nice number and it'll provide some steady AdSense, even with the recent Google changes.

3. Richieb799 profile image60

Lets hope Simeon, was pushing for 230 by end of this month..been unwell this week mind hmm

4. simeonvisser profile image85
    simeonvisserposted 6 years ago

My goal for this week was 70, almost made it. I'll have to set a new goal for next week smile

5. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 6 years ago

Congrats on the 200 - Keep writing smile

6. Richieb799 profile image60

Thanks Kristen smile

7. WoodsmensPost profile image67
    WoodsmensPostposted 6 years ago

Great accomplishment Richie!!! I have read through some of your hubs including the latest. I read that one on my iPhone this morning, so I will revisit it from the PC again today. You really have progressed well, continue on hubbing as we have seen it only gets better smile

8. JD Barlow profile image60
    JD Barlowposted 6 years ago

Congratulation Richie! Great job!

1. Glenn Raymond profile image60
      Glenn Raymondposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Then Congratulations to you.  This is quite a marvelous thing to celebrate.  I raise my glass to you.  Cheers and best wishes.

9. salt profile image61
    saltposted 6 years ago

Wonderful richie, Im at 159 and feel like Ive just stopped for some bizarre reason. You give me hope and motivation to write more.
    smile
    And CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

10. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Congrats! smile

11. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

Congrats smile for the 200 hundred mark.

working