jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

linking to my hub article

1. 61
    chuckiedougposted 5 years ago

I would like to write articles and submit them to other sites.  I would like these articles to have a link to point to my hub article.  What is the link I can use to point these articles to my hub article?

1. TerryGl profile image61
      TerryGlposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Its done in your bio box on the article.

The anchor text html code is <a href="yourhuburl">your hub title</>

So your bio would read like this:

For more information  and some great resources visit <a href="yourhuburl">your hub title</> where this matter is discussed at length.

2. bgamall profile image86
      bgamallposted 5 years ago in reply to this

According to google and bing, article marketing is only good if you write for an authority site. If the site you write to is an article farm you are wasting your time.

1. Misha profile image75
        Mishaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

you will have to define both "authority site" and "article farm" so the person can tell one from another, and then there is no guarantee they are telling truth either smile

1. livewithrichard profile image85
          livewithrichardposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's right!  As far as I can tell now, the backlinks that were coming from sites that Google determined to be content farms were devalued not stripped.  Like the nofollow attribute, we still get a tiny bit of juice but now we need tons more to get back.

For example, if you had 20 backlinks pointing to your hub that showed up on page 1 of google and now its nowhere to be found then you probably need 200 backlinks to get back on track. Or, you need a handfull of backlinks on relevant sites that have higher page rank than you.

This isn't concrete, this is just my observation.

2. bgamall profile image86
          bgamallposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree Misha. Some authority sites look like article farms to me. They publish whole articles from other sites, and Google seems to laugh it off.

2. khmohsin profile image60
    khmohsinposted 5 years ago

Surely you can write Articles and post these articles to other websites and get back links for your hub pages.I hope you will get the idea.

1. tritrain profile image77
      tritrainposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have a Hub referenced on my profile for HubPages Friendly Linkbuilding, if you're interested.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

To get the link, open the hub you want to link to, then click on the "Share" button. Or you can use the "Link to this page" link that is provided at the footer of the hub.