jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Adsense .. Should I be worried ???

1. Ritsos profile image65
    Ritsosposted 6 years ago

Guess I can't put actual figures but today hasn't been a big day for impressions but the percentage of hubs is high .. over 50% ... not had anything like that .. It isn't me and I haven't encouraged anyone ... Obviously don't want to get banned ... anything I can do or should I just accept it's a very good day ?

Ritsosposted 6 years ago in reply to this

sorry ... should be percentage of adsense clicks

1. pedrog profile image60
        pedrogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That occurs probably because you have a low number of impressions, nothing you should worry about.

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Is it all on one hub? Or across many?

If you're really worried then you can contact Google and let them know - they won't register payment for fraudulent clicks and they can usually track these things fairly well. Getting in early will let them know you see there is a problem and help them solve it.

However I wouldn't get too worried unless you have more than ten clicks more than usual on one hub (of course this can vary depending on traffic.) Good luck.

3. Ritsos profile image65
    Ritsosposted 6 years ago

Thanks both, well it settled a little overnight but just over half of the impressions had clicks though financially pretty small so maybe I'll leave it this time.  I wonder how google manage these though. I have heard of people being banned for dodgy clicks but I've come across a few people on here whose views I strongly disagree with ... Thankfully I'm not a vindictive kinda guy but if I was, what's to stop me clicking on hundreds of thir ads and getting them banned ... just a thought

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you did that, Google would know and ban YOUR account.

Ritsosposted 6 years ago in reply to this

ah that's good to know .. I guess they do have complex systems in place so maybe I shouldn't worry though there have been tales on here of people being banned through no fault of their own.

working