jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Unpublished hubs - how long have I got to revise them

1. Spacey Gracey profile image75
    Spacey Graceyposted 5 years ago

I have a ton of hubs that have been unpublished. Some are not worth reviving so I've just deleted them.

There are others that I would like to keep but don't have the time to work on them for a few weeks. Is this something I can come back to later or do we have a finite window of time to submit the for publication?

1. Karen N profile image42
      Karen Nposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would imagine that you can wait as long as you want.
      Of course if you do wait a while, Google will consider it to be a brand new article so it won't have the ranking that it had before.

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Google de-indexes fairly quickly re broken links.

I'm not sure of all the ramifications of that...

3. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

I think 24 hours. But, what's the big deal? The beauty of Hubpages is that all that you've created is YOURS! Hubpages do not claim it. You can copy it in Word or somewhere else, delete it from Hubpages, and when you have time work on it in any way you like, it's your brain child, isn't it? You'll get your ranking back pretty quickly if your hub is good.

4. Spacey Gracey profile image75
    Spacey Graceyposted 5 years ago

Ok thans guys. I've sacrificed a few and done a quick clean up job on the ones I want to keep and hopeully will go back to them in the summer when I've got a bit more time to improve them.