jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Hub topic and forum topic relation

1. manofthewill profile image59
    manofthewillposted 5 years ago

In the forum, is it allowed to post a thread on the topic which I wrote about on my hub?
    I would do that without direct linking to my hub and without mentioning explicitly that I started a hub with the same topic?

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

You can start a forum thread on pretty much any topic. I suggest that you take the time to learn about the different forum topics, so that your thread will be posted in the right category.

3. manofthewill profile image59

My question was about not getting in conflict with hubpages rules...
    Am I allowed to post a thread, in forum, with the same or similar topic with my own hub?

4. manofthewill profile image59

My question was about not getting in conflict with hubpages rules...
    Am I allowed to post a thread, in forum, with the same or similar topic as my own hub?

5. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Yes, your question was about a possible conflict with HubPages rules. I understood your question, and that was what I responded to. You can post on pretty much any topic, including those that you have written about in your hubs. In fact, I would encourage you to do so, as long as the topic is of general interest and thus suited for a forum discussion. In your situation, choosing the right category is important, or the thread may be seen as irrelevant.

6. manofthewill profile image59

Thanks!

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome.

7. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

You can but make sure it is a legitimate thread and not one just aimed at getting people to read your hub.

working