jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Redgage Daily Raffle

1. tthudium profile image59
    tthudiumposted 5 years ago

I joined Redgage about 6 days ago in hopes to get more backlinks for my hubs.

I referred my friend to it because I wanted 20 raffle tickets. He was very impressed at the site and started uploading content right away. I also uploaded a video and got 2 tickets for that.

This morning, I checked my balance, and it was $25 more than what it was in the morning. I am so happy! They said that I should get my Visa Debit card in a few days. You should try redgage.

1. IntimatEvolution profile image81
      IntimatEvolutionposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I won the daily raffle myself back in Jan.  It is a great site for marketing your hubs.

2. SandyMcCollum profile image80
    SandyMcCollumposted 5 years ago

What? How do you make money on Redgage? I'm a member and I just get annoyed at it posting everything I do all over the net. But make money? Never thought of it. How?

1. tthudium profile image59
      tthudiumposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You get paid per 1000 views. You have to upload content!

3. sunforged profile image63
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

Ive won that raffle twice for $50 - Its purely through referrals.

Getting selected as a front page/feature thing is good for a couple of bucks also.

The pennies you make for views isnt worth a mention.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I dunno about that last line, sunforged.  Considering the time necessary to post a backlink (maybe 3 minutes) there as opposed to the time necessary to research and write a hub (several hours for me) it's holding it's own.  Even at a dollar a month or so!

Now if we could wind back to pre-panda I might not say that. big_smile

2. tthudium profile image59
      tthudiumposted 5 years ago in reply to this

How long did it take you to get the visa?

4. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I won once too. I still have the visa card, haven't tried to use it here yet.

5. Dena Bez profile image81
    Dena Bezposted 5 years ago

congrats

working