jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

How do I provide Tax Information to Ad Sense from Australia

1. Chrissy G profile image73
    Chrissy Gposted 5 years ago

Can someone please direct me on how to provide Tax Information to Adsense from Australia. I'm really confused as to what I need to do and I don't want to make any mistakes.

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You don't, if its HubAds you are talking about. That is for US citizens only. Can't remember what the application says exactly, but sign to say you are not a resident of the US and that should be it.

1. FloraBreenRobison profile image60
        FloraBreenRobisonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for clearing that up.  I wondered why it was asking for tax information for everyone

2. Marina Lazarevic profile image85
      Marina Lazarevicposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Are you referring to the sign up process for the HubPages Ad Program where it asks for your tax info?

1. Chrissy G profile image73
        Chrissy Gposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes I am. It's a bit confusing when they tell you to fill out the correct form or answer some questions if you don't know which forms to fill out. When I tried answering the questions, it came up with an error and said I had to contact my administrator.

2. earner profile image85
    earnerposted 5 years ago

They want you to fill out a form called a WEB-8

This basically means "I am not American, I have no American company, I don't employ people in America... I'm just a small person in another country trying to make a few quid/dollars"

You usually click a couple of boxes on an online WEB-8 form then, where it says Signature, just type your firstname/lastname.