jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Is my hub in the catagory of the sexy pictures hub?

1. 0
    Anitha1978posted 8 years ago

Hi I was going through some old forum posts and i saw there were some heavy critizisms about hubbers posting sexy hubs. I am new here and i just released a hub which im afraid will fall under that catagory too. I dont want to start on the wrong foot here. If anyone can tell me whats acceptable and whats not i would really appreciate it and remove my article if needed. thank you
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Bringing-out-th … dess-in-me

1. 0
      daflaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

The criticisms were about "picture hubs" with no text at all, just pictures of half dressed women.  Your hub is well written.  I would take off the picture of the butt cleavage...it's not necessary.  More lewd than sexy, I think.

1. 0
        Anitha1978posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thank you dafla for your pointers and thank you for your very sweet comments. actually that was not a behind clevage. i was talking about a well fittting bra and that was an example.It was a picture of the breast clevage not the behind. but i have removed it anyway and i kind of getting the idea how it should be done. thank you very much once again for your tips smile

2. crusador profile image62
    crusadorposted 8 years ago

Your hub is written well. There is no need of posting so many pictures. You can yourself judge which picture is sexy and which is not. Some of the pictures do not fit well and quality is also poor. There are several hubs written on how to layout.

1. 0
      Anitha1978posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much for your pointers. I will make the alteration right now.

working