jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

need expert advice

1. profile image0
    rahulprk66posted 5 years ago

so here is my second hub:http://hubpages.com/hub/increase-your-samrtphones-battery-life

being honest,i wrote it in a hurry....

i wonder will i ever be able to earn from my hubs,my first hub's traffic is already decreasing and now stuck at just 44!

1. shabarigirish profile image59
      shabarigirishposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Do not post your links on forum, that will violate HP rules.
      You have joined only 7 days back, write more and more hubs, learn keyword research and keep hope. Definitely you can make money here.
      Best wishes and welcome to HP.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
        Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are wrong...this is the one forum where you can post links.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Right off...you have a spelling mistake in your title. It should also start with a capital letter.

There should be no apostrophe in blackberry's...which also should be capitalized. It should be iPhone. You are missing several spaces after commas. There should be no apostrophe in phone's.  No apostrophe in smartphone's.

Your first bullet point has the colon in the wrong spot ": Screen timeout"

You are missing several words, for example you have "Most people prefer to keep our phones on vibration mode to save battery", it should say "most people prefer to keep their phones on vibration mode to save the battery...(or save battery power)"

You have changed from our to your to his and back again several times, the grammar should be consistent.

It's also very short, you should add more information.

All this being said, it's probably an important topic that people will be interested in knowing about.

working