jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How do I report suspicious activity to Adsense?

1. Richieb799 profile image64
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

This morning at the beginning of a new day I looked and had 16 impressions and 16 clicks? whats the probability of that happening and how can I inform Google perhaps someone is trying to get me in trouble

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this
  2. Richieb799 profile image64

I can't seem to see where, although is wasn't my personal website so must of been Hubpages

1. IzzyM profile image87

That's worrying. Have you checked analytics? You do know that anyone can take your code off a page and stick it somewhere else and click bomb it?

There's a line about that here - http://www.webmastercrunch.com/protect- … id-clicks/

They say all you can do is go into Google Adsense and click on 'allowed sites'.

3. Richieb799 profile image64

Its only happened today though, I woke up and saw it first thing at 9.30 am, but its evened out now though.

I just found the page where I had 15 clicks in Analytics, its not a usual earner from my experience either? what should I do now?

1. IzzyM profile image87

It would do no harm to report it to google anyway, using that first form.
      If they look at it and decide they are invalid, they will remove the value and not pay you.

Only they can see where the clicks came from, and if it turns out to be from several sources, they will likely leave them and you will hear no more.

Better safe than sorry.

4. Richieb799 profile image64

It asks if I can see any referrers or ip addresses, but I don't know how to see that so I left it blank but I did send it off.

working