Constructive Criticism Appreciated

1. calebstewart profile image60
    calebstewartposted 5 years ago

I'm new to Hubpages, and I only have two hubs. I feel like this is a great opportunity and that I'm off to a relatively good start, but I would appreciate if some users who have been around for a longer time could give me some constructive criticism. Thank you very much, it's greatly appreciated!

How to Achieve an Educational Goal

Creating Modern Living Rooms

1. preacherdon profile image79
      preacherdonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Caleb, I've read your first hub and wrote the following:

Caleb, it was an informative hub. There were a couple of suggestions I could make:
      You wrote "You may want to have all A's; this also requires good grades." I think it is redundant. A's are good grades, so why would you need good grades to get good grades? I think I understand what you are trying to say but I think it should be rephrased.

In your section on study tips, I appreciate that you put tips and not just say studying is necessary to meet your educational goals. One thing you might add is that people learn differently. Some learn visually. Some learn audibly. Some learn by doing. Some learn by example. To help reach one's educational goals, it is important that the student learn how he/she learns and use that method when studying.

2. preacherdon profile image79
      preacherdonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Here's feedback for the second one:

Caleb, another good, easy-to-read hub. However, I am missing something, I only see one picture. Your hubs says pictures. Multiple pictures would be better because it would visually sell your concept.