jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Anybody see this article?

1. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Hubbers,

Did you see this article about the skinniest house?

http://finance.yahoo.com/real-estate/ar … astcompany

Interesting house.

2. theherbivorehippi profile image84
    theherbivorehippiposted 5 years ago

Crazy! I don't think my male dog would even be able to turn around in there. lol Wouldn't be much to clean though. lol

Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I know, right. Cleaning or keeping it clean would be really easy. wink

1. earnestshub profile image87
        earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think it looks pretty smart. smile

Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree with that also Earnest. wink It's cool. smile

3. 0
    BenjaminBposted 5 years ago

I'd live in it for sure. I think it's pretty cool looking and I've lived in smaller places plenty of times.

4. luciano63 profile image79
    luciano63posted 5 years ago

to me looks like a jail! sad

5. jLou03 profile image61
    jLou03posted 5 years ago

Holy crap! This house is wicked! haha!!

6. RedElf profile image86
    RedElfposted 5 years ago

Looks a lot like a jail - it's fine with one side off, but it feels quite claustrophobic to imagine it closed in with a whole rack of similar cells in a row - very futuristic, though.

I used to think the Dutch had cornered the market on narrow living spaces. The Japanese can also be amazingly frugal with living space. Then I saw some "Railway Coach" style apartments in N.Y. - ye gods!

Small does not mean easy to clean, though, as you have to be able to move around, and move things around, to clean under them. We have a small house, and it is quite a chore shifting the beds and dressers in a small space and maneuvering the vacuum around them, to say nothing of dragging the dining room table and chairs, and the couch, and TV stand to one side and then back to clean under them.

Mind you, this place looks like you couldn't fit any of those things in anyway big_smilebig_smilebig_smile