jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Adjustment to comments capsule

1. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Can an adjustment be made to the comment capsule so that when it's set for moderation it tells people who leave an entry that comments won't appear until approved?

Frequently I find that people leave multiple comments and it's just because the first one they left didn't appear right away.

1. Azure11 profile image87
      Azure11posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am pretty sure it already does this relache.

2. ezhang profile image
      ezhangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

We recently added the feature that allows a user to see/edit their comment after posting, even if the comment capsule is set to only show approved comments.

This should make it less confusing for hubbers after they leave a comment.

1. pedrn44 profile image86
        pedrn44posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I recently had a comment to one of my hubs that I did not approve, was never given that option. It does not appear to be a hubber's comment. It had offensive language and I would prefer it to be removed. How can I do that?

1. Cagsil profile image60
          Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Travel to the hub in which the comment is on and delete it.

1. pedrn44 profile image86
            pedrn44posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Cagsil. I did just that!

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I thought it already says that the comment will be published when it is approved. hmm

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

I keep getting emails from people who think their comments didn't get published and as mentioned, multiple comments.  But I just went and tested, and you are correct.

I'd like to amend my request to making the message visibly obvious, as it's clear the average commenter doesn't notice the message.

working