jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Please Dont Get Scammed

1. Dale Mazurek profile image61
    Dale Mazurekposted 5 years ago

As many of you know I have been away for a while for one reason or another.  Well oh my God.  I get back and I am seeing so many hubs for different work at home things that really are scams.  There are good people here who are genuine but there are many just trying to get you to buy the latest greatest product.  Please just be careful. 

A couple tips are:

If its too good to be true it probably is

If it says its easy its probably a bad product

You will not make thousands over the weekend in your pajamas

These are just a few tell tale signs.  There are great ways to make money online and there are great products to help teach you. 

I may regret this but if you really are not sure send me a message and I will do some research and give you my opinion of a product before you spend your hard earned money.

Dale

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Dale,

If you see any hubs that are talking about scams online, then flag the hub and the profile of that particular individual.

3. Dale Mazurek profile image61

Hi Cagsil

I do flag them but I wont always be the first one there.  I am all for people making money online but I cant stand people who take advantage of others.

Dale

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's understandable, but you also cannot help everyone in this particular situation. wink

4. Dale Mazurek profile image61

I do realize that I cant help everyone.  But everyone that I can help is a bonus.

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Never mind. I guess I shouldn't have said anything to begin with.

5. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 5 years ago

The newbies will always be prey. It's the nature of things.

If you are a sweet and tasty newbie, you will find many, many friends (in these forums and elsewhere) who will help you on your way to damnation.

6. Dale Mazurek profile image61

That is so true Will.  I have been on both sides.  I have been scammed and I have been the scammer.  I never felt good about being a scammer and really do work hard to get people to see what is real and what isnt so real.

7. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

One of the ways to tell of a product is a scam is if they are selling you
    "the secret formula".
    They made millions but now want to share their secrets with others..lol

8. Dale Mazurek profile image61

Hi Stacie

That is very true for products but not so for some programs.  There are people making good money on training programs but they of course continue to sell the program because it does a good job of teaching

working