jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

confirmation code not coming

1. neeleshkulkarni profile image60
    neeleshkulkarniposted 5 years ago

i want to publish a hub and it is asking me to give my telephone number so that i may get a confirmation code. however despite may attempts no message is coming to my mobile. what do i do????

1. Cardisa profile image92
      Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There are two ways you can receive the code, my SMS or by receiving a call. Try both method.

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

Well, that is a new procedure -requesting your phone #? yikes I can only suggest saving your Hub on your computer till Monday sad you may have run into a glitch and wierd things happen on weekends tongue

1. Cardisa profile image92
      Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When I joined HP in February they did not ask for telephone verification, but recently I opened another account and I was asked to verify mu account via telephone. Maybe because his account became dormant, hence the verification.

It's a new procedure.

3. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 5 years ago

This seems like the process for Adsense confirmation... definitely not for publishing a Hub.

Good luck

neeleshkulkarniposted 5 years ago in reply to this

this is a  new one time procedure for verification and since i have not posted a hub for almost 5 months maybe this became applicable to me. will wait it out till monday then

1. mymagicview profile image54
        mymagicviewposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Neelesh,

This is because new TRAI's rules and regulations in India. Your mobile number is registered under DND (Do Not Disturb) Registry.  You will not receive confirmation code from Hubpages, as DND will prevent.

There are two options in front of you. Cancel your registration from DND or  use second option from Hubpages, if possible. That second option is Receiving Code via Call.

I hope this will help you.

neeleshkulkarniposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanks a pile magic yes you sorted out my problem.

2. Advsprathi profile image61
          Advsprathiposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I cancelled my DND but customer care says after one week this will deactivate. To publish the article hubpages asking code code and only code but not received any code so I am unable to publish my article. I feel upset

Closed to reply

working