jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

First Hub

1. Aikatears profile image75
    Aikatearsposted 4 years ago

http://aikatears.hubpages.com/hub/video … estreaming

I am very very new at this and would like to improve, feedback, insights, muse would be helpful smile

(there might be grammar mistakes would like to correct these...was and still am not good seeing those mistakes)

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

It looks pretty good for your first hub. There are some grammar mistakes which need correction. It's interesting and helpful. I've definitely heard a lot of Starcraft 2 live streams in my home! My son used to be obsessed with the game.

I don't think you need the part that mentions you may make mistakes.

You end with telling them about your next installment. I would do it soon if you want regular visitors.

Many gamers follow the live streams, I'm sure it's a popular search.

3. Danette Watt profile image86
    Danette Wattposted 4 years ago

I agree, correct a few grammar errors and don't mention that you might make a few mistakes here and there. I'm not familiar with this topic at all but you certainly seem to have a lot of experience with this so you should present yourself as an "expert" or at least one with a lot of knowledge to share.

I personally don't like to see "text speak" in regular writing (my students have learned not to do that!) so I would spell out what atm means. In this sense,
    (site is being reworked down atm) I'm guessing it means at the moment and not an automatic teller machine!

4. Aikatears profile image75
    Aikatearsposted 4 years ago

Thanks for the feedback will make corrections and fixes as soon as I can.

Thank you again