SEO Optimize

1. jtyler profile image60
    jtylerposted 4 years ago

I was wondering if some of you guys could take a look at one of my hubs and give me some quick tips on how to SEO optimize the particular hub.  SEO optimization is the area I lack in online writing.

1. Writer Fox profile image81
      Writer Foxposted 4 years ago in reply to this

SEO is about so many things that no one can give you a quick answer.  There are lots of Hubs about the subject and you can use the search box to find them.  Here is a LONG article I wrote about SEO:

There's a lot to learn.  People on the forum can help you better if you learn a little about SEO first and then ask a more specific question.

Hope this helps!

2. Will Apse profile image90
      Will Apseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I would look at your titles and make sure they have keywords people are looking for.

'Learning to Play the Saxophone the Right Way' might be better as Play the Sax. for example. Check through the adwords tool to see the kinds of traffic for different keywords and also look at what Google is offering for each term.

If you see one of the keyword searches is throwing up articles of low quality (i.e. the competition is weak) go for that one.