off google

1. kasparu profile image69
    kasparuposted 7 years ago

My guide to Warlock talent builds made it to the top of page two on google, if you searched on Warlock Talent Builds, It got plenty of traffic or atleast I think myself, around 100-200 views a day. So I was very exited to find out it was soon to hit the front page on google. That was yesterday. Now it's gone, it's not on the front side, nor 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th. I have used no shady methods, uploaded it to Digg, Technorati, and then blog ping it. Why can it be it have been removed? I know my writing skills ain't great or anything and probably not the best quality hub, but still thought it was okay, and that it helped with finding the right builds for your digital character in World of Warcraft.

I'm sad now sad

I know google send pages up and down, but that they totally kicked my hub of google? (or down on page 100 sum)

Maybe that's just it. Will publish some more hubs soon, was great to see all the views my hub got and looking forward to just sit there and look at views going up and down again :3

2. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

Check out this thread from yesterday on exactly the same phenomenon.

3. kasparu profile image69
    kasparuposted 7 years ago

Thanks smile I already saw that thread, and I guess it explains pretty well, just got the expression it woudn' t kick my hub of google over night but would slowly move backwards.