jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How long do I have to wait to get my hubs republished?

1. hcroyo profile image59
    hcroyoposted 4 years ago

Hi Hubbers, I would just like to ask how long does it usually take before unpublished hubs gets republished again after submitting my revisions? I made the mistake of placing watermarked photos in my hubs and I also included too much links, making my site overly promotional (actually, the problems only started when I placed the RSS feeds of my sites too)

I have been waiting for almost a week now and my hubs haven't been published again... my hubs are getting quite some traffic (and page ranking) and I really want to get them back after humbly doing my revisions, but how long do I have to wait?

Are there hubpage admins that can help check my page and see to my problems? Thank you Hubbers and have a great new year!

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This delay may be attribute to the holiday season, it usually takes two tro three days, now there may be a also be queue of hubs for moderation which is why it is taking more time than usual I guess.

2. hcroyo profile image59
    hcroyoposted 4 years ago

Hi sofs, thank you for your reply.. i just feel anxious that I don't get any reply from them (i even emailed them)... maybe it is just the holiday season! hope they can bring back my hubs soon though .. i am starting to earn from them and i plan to build links before it happened sad

3. sabrani44 profile image60
    sabrani44posted 4 years ago

It differed for me. The first time it was 2-3 days, and for another hub it took a week. Im also waiting for my hub to get republished, best of luck!