jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Am I Allowed to Write a Review for Cigarrette Rolling Machines

1. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 4 years ago

I have used 3 different types of machines.  I just want to state the facts not promote them.

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I know that the filter goes into fits over that e-cigarette thingy. I'd recommend against it.

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 4 years ago

Maybe Best To 'Hide' the 'Facts' inside a Hub on the Best Hooch to roll in them! You'll get way more 'Hits' that way big_smile

3. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 4 years ago
    1. tamron profile image60
      tamronposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks relache I am not going to risk it!  I could have given an honest review from experience with 3 different rolling machines but not worth losing iether of my accounts.

4. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

A review would almost certainly be interpreted as promotional of cigarette products.

5. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 4 years ago

make it a review of machines to roll herbal cigarettes - the function will be the same, just dont use the stop words "tobacco"

"Hubs about herbal cigarettes (that contain no nicotine) and quitting or the health effects of smoking are fine, subject to the restrictions above."

Who knows if that would work - but if the actual followed the language of their TOS, it would.

I suspect any product modules would tend to use tobacco in the titles or descriptions - so it may be difficult to actually earn from the hub.

Prob not worth the effort

1. Stacie L profile image88
      Stacie Lposted 4 years ago in reply to this

interesting avatar there