Questions List...

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image89
    DzyMsLizzyposted 4 years ago

What has happened to the questions list?  It was a great way to find ideas for a hub.  Now, they only seem to appear one at a time, if you have checked the box to "show relevant questions on my hub listing page."

Otherwise, I only see them on the home page under "answered" questions by people I'm following or that I have answered. 
    Then, there is the "ask so-and-so a question" on their hubs...but no main list that I can find.

Where is the main entire list?  Is it gone, eliminated, or is it just hidden with a cloaking device?

I tried a search for "questions," and it came up with hundreds of results containing the word "questions," but not the "questions" listing itself.

Thanks for any help with this mystery.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 4 years ago

Look at the top of the page and click "Answers"-- or maybe this isn't what you are looking for?

3. DzyMsLizzy profile image89
    DzyMsLizzyposted 4 years ago

Oh--well, of course, "questions" would be under the heading "answers" ... (**edge of sarcasm**) ...
    In a way, I guess that is what I was looking for--I just expected to find a heading of "questions," and I think that there used to be an "unanswered questions" list..but I could be has been known to happen.... wink

Thanks, Rochelle, for helping me find that....