I want to delete some of my hubs and change others

1. Savva Pelou profile image71
    Savva Pelouposted 4 years ago

I think some of my hubs have become stale but also some need tweaking.  Could some one please help me in deciding what i should do!!!!!

2. Mark Ewbie profile image84
    Mark Ewbieposted 4 years ago

Hi Savva.

I really like your comic strip.

Let me give you some very honest opinion on the hubs I checked.  I didn't look at the SEO ones, I can't bear to read any more SEO stuff.

So comics and graffiti.

Comic strip - I love it.  But I can't see how people are going to find it. This is the problem I have had, and am still having, with trying to sell humour.  You need to somehow marry your humour and art with something that a potential reader might be looking for.

Graffiti.  Interesting, but too short, and not enough actual graffiti shown.  There must be a ton of graffiti near you, or with your skills you could create some.

I can't offer much help other than thinking about what people are looking for, and making as sure as you can that they get something worthwhile when they find it.

With the comic strip capability you have you might find some mileage in sharing those photo strips around forums, etc. or writing them to order on subjects of the day.  What do those students think about the Superbowl for instance?

Good luck to you.  I don't delete much, but I revisit and fret, and improve where I can.

1. Savva Pelou profile image71
      Savva Pelouposted 4 years ago in reply to this

thank you for the advice, very useful