jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Major Problem

1. Gods Child profile image80
    Gods Childposted 8 years ago

Everything looks perfect until I publish it.  at that point my text capsule all drop away from the photos.  what do I do?

2. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

You need to move the lower capsule with more text in further up the page using the arrows.

Or, take the text that is in the lower capsule and add it to the one next to the photos.

Or, change the photos to a slide show which will take up less space.

Any of these, will fix it smile

3. Gods Child profile image80

Like I said, the hub appears perfect as I am working on it.  It even published perfectly until I went in to see what happened to my news capsule. I did nothing because it was there and then I pushed done editing and everything went haywire.  those things you mentioned except the slide show were already right.  because of the content the slide show would be inappropriate.  Here is the adress
    http://hubpages.com/hub/HOW-DID-I-BECOME-AN-ADDICT?done

4. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

Ah, OK.

You need to move the content of these capsules into the one before them:

Corner of Bourbon and St. Peter st.

TOURISTS

Tourists Were Just There To Have Fun

Or -  change the photos to a slide show smile

Or - set the ads to low or none, because it is the google ads that are messing with the layout.

5. Gods Child profile image80

What i ended up doing was deleting the capsule that contained all 5 photos and then inserting them in 5 separate capsules.   I still do not know where my news runs off to but I will not worry about that right now.  does it look good now?

1. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Looks fine to me smile

You sometimes have to work around the ad capsules, but once you get the idea it is no biggie.

6. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 8 years ago

Well they look good to me. Now that you've mastered the photo capsule,you can put some on your other hub.
    Good start big_smile

working