jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

I am going round in circles!

1. sjwigglywoo profile image80
    sjwigglywooposted 4 years ago

Hi can someone please point me in the direction where I can read about and understand the Q&A section on our hubs. I have been looking but can't seem to locate the information. Thanks

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

Yes, at the bottom of each page, you will see faq(frequently asked questions), click on it and then you will see Learning Center button on the top right of the page. Click and you are there.

I read your question again, I think you're referring to this blog announcement?
    http://blog.hubpages.com/2012/03/questi … ubdomains/

You can find HP blogs either by clicking on Official HP announcements on the left sidebar in the forums or on the HP homepage on the right sidebar.

3. sjwigglywoo profile image80
    sjwigglywooposted 4 years ago

Hi rebekah, thanks for your reply. When I click on the Q&A tab this comes up, I want to know what revenue I am actually sharing and what am I giving up and what do you actually gain from taking part in this. Sorry for my questions but I can't seem to find these answers.

This is a preview offering to transfer Questions to your subdomain and enable revenue sharing. This is an irreversible process and cannot be undone.

4. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

I believe that if you move the questions to your subdomain, they work just as our hubs do. Revenue comes from impressions and clicks if google ads are clicked during our share of the HP 60/40 time split. In that sense, we're not giving up anything.

In regard to number of views with Q&A on our subdomains, I don't think HP can determine the effect that may/may not occur until it's been in place for a while.

1. sjwigglywoo profile image80
      sjwigglywooposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh thanks for replying now I understand more. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions.

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
        rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome, I hope it helps, and if someone comes along and knows more, great!

At this point, we're all learning how Q&A will work.
        Welcome to HP. I remember being new, it can be overwhelming! smile   Enjoy!

working