jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

30 Hubs in 30 Days...wish me luck!

1. SirNick profile image75
    SirNickposted 5 years ago

New here and, having read around a bit, I thought I'd give this hubchallenges thing a go!

30 hubs in 30 days sounds like a hell of an effort, but one I'm determined to meet.  As I am on gardening leave until I start my new job at the start of May I have some extra time to kill, so will try get a head start on it...I might like gardening, but not enough to spend weeks doing it!

I'm one down so far, just 29 more to go...

Where do you lot get ideas for hubs from, I'm already racking my brains, as a Dad to be (even if months and months off yet), all I can think about is kids games I can get to play when I am a Dad!

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
      Marcy Goodfleischposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good luck!  You can do it!  There are several hubs about getting ideas (I've written one or two) and the site posts a weekly inspiration topic.  In some cases, because of the breadth of the topic, you can find 5-6 ways to write about it.  Also, don't be surprised if there are days you just can't get around to writing.  Just set aside more time in another day and get caught up. 

You will get a real sense of accomplishment from setting the goal and reaching it.  I've done two 30/30 rounds and it was exhausting but felt good.  Homesteadbound has been here maybe eight months and has done it three times. 

Best of luck to you!

SirNickposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the encouragement...off to check out your idea hubs now! wink

2. Turtlewoman profile image96
      Turtlewomanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good luck SirNick!  You can also check out the Questions& Answers section for some topic ideas. :-)

Thanks, appreciate it smile

4 down so far...

2. SirNick profile image75
    SirNickposted 5 years ago

4 days gone, 7 hubs up.  All going according to plan...

3. mts1098 profile image85
    mts1098posted 5 years ago

best of luck...I may even try one of these myself

cheers smile

do, it seems a good way of kicking you up the you know what!

working