jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

html

1. Marsei profile image90
    Marseiposted 4 years ago

Please believe me when I say I've read everything available on this subject or I wouldn' t ask!  I
    cannot figure out how to past my html to my page without buying an expensive Web editor.  I asked about this before and everyone said they didn't have to do it.  I'm being asked to create an ad, which I've done, get the code from that ad, which I've done and past it to my the html on my page.  When I go to source and pull down the html code, I can find "body" and the second "body" but my computer will not allow me to do anything in that mode excpept copy or select all -- not paste, which is what I'm trying to do.  I'm lost.  Should I go ahead and buy a $125 Web editor.  Please help if you have a clue.  I started this for fun.  I applied for Adsense before I knew what I was doing and they declined it.  Now they are saying I have to pastet this html.  Please help

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Do NOT throw away any money on an editor!!!

I'm still re-reading your post to figure out how best to respond. Hopefully, we'll solve this for you.

1. Marsei profile image90
        Marseiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks.  I usually figure out things pretty easily but this has me stumped.  If it will help, I can forward the Adsense email thru Hub Pages.

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Here's my best guess as to what you are asking:

1. Highlight and ctrl-C your google adsense acount number.

2. Go to https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/

3. Look for and configure:

"External Affiliate Settings
    Program    Affiliate Code    Status    Reports
    configure    Google AdSense"

4. ctrl-V your number into the appropriate box.

3. Marsei profile image90
    Marseiposted 4 years ago

I did what you said.  They asked for my phone number and zip instead of adsense account #.  I now have a number by the account, but the application still says it's declined and they are still saying I have to past the html code.  They did send an email and said I had to give them access to my account and to follow the link they sent, which led me to the application with the red area saying declined at the top.  I'm thinking it's on its way to getting straight.  Maybe by tomorrow.  Thank you so much for your help.   I will keep you posted.  Frustration is such an unpleasant emotion!!! Thanks again.

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sounds to me like things have radically changed since way-back-when. My previous experiences are obsolete now.

Does anyone who has just done the google adsense sign-up recently care to chip in?

4. Marsei profile image90
    Marseiposted 4 years ago

Actually it does now say Google Adsense is active, so I would guess that means it's up and runing.  Thanks again for taking time.  Most people would not have!
    marsei

working