The 10 best heroines from the movies.
From a galaxy far, far away, a powerful family refused to turn back.
Most Hollywood heroes are men, but this time we will hear it for the leading ladies! Many times movies with heroines, make the mistake of making them unbelievable or far fetched. This is a list of those that rose above! Please feel free to share your favorites below!
Who was considered?
Ultra Violet- A wild rebel played by Milla Josovich.The movie fell a little flat but the character was good!
Super Girl- Kara Zor -El. She would be ranked if the movie with Helen Slater wasn't so bad.
Bat Girl-The bad battess from Gothlam. She almost "squeaked" in, at 12.
Salt- A determined agent fights for her life when she is accused of a treacherous crime. This would have been Angelina's first appearance on this list.
Trinity from the Matrix-She viciously fought for the one she loved, and a greater cause...the future of the Human Race. I hated to have to boot her out, but when Katniss emerged, someone had to go.
One of the greatest stories of Europe!
A princess, and a fighter.
Ripley to the rescue!
A deleted scene. They should have let Ripley take her!
Don't pass this up!
The best of the good girls.
12. Storm, from the X-men- She was a force to be reckoned with, and she used the weather as a weapon. I wanted to add Jean, but Storm was more battle tested, and she survived it all.She often battled human bad guys, and of course, some of Magneto's thugs.
11. Karen from The Howling-With evil all around her, it would have been easier for her to joined it. But to save herself and others, she fought back, and exposed the truth.
10. Beatrix Kiddo from Kill Bill- David Caradine's worst nightmare! Played by Uma Thurman, she even kicked Lucy Lu's butt! I never thought I would see that.
9. Lara Croft- The hottest of all tomb raiders, Lara accomplished the impossible and discovered tremendous power! Did I mention that she was really hot?
8. Seline from Underworld- She was a good Vampire...mostly. Kate Beckinsale played her to perfection, and carried some of the sequels. Seline was turned against her will, and when she found out who did it, well... watch and see!
7.Princess Lea from Star Wars- The female twin in the mighty Skywalker Family, Lea was fearless and driven for her people's freedom. Then, she fought along side of Han Solo and Luke Skywalker, to secure freedom for the entire galaxy.
6.The newcomer to my list, is Katniss from The Hunger Games of course. She will probably climb as the movies keep coming. She was clever, listen to those around her, and showed great bravery!
5. Ripley from the Alien franchise- She was up against a very powerful force...one that our human race, new nothing about! She found away to wipe out the beast and warn her home planet...at least I hope that's how it ended!
4. Foxy Brown- The 70's needed someone who wasn't afraid to knock some heads. She gave us the female version of Shaft! Whoever thought that would happen?
3. Alice from Resident Evil-She kicked a lot of butt in these movies. Mila had a great supporting cast, but let's face it. She made this franchise what it was!
2. Joan of Arc- The Messenger was awful and a joke! But, Joan of Arc was a truly heroic woman, that lived her her faith, and then died for it. I liked Ingrid Bergman best in the role!
Here is number one!
It was hard to leave Princess Leia, Ripley, and Joan of Arc out of the top spot. But think of what number one survived!
1.Sara Connors From The Terminator- Let's face it, Sara survived the deadliest force that the future could send to wipe her and her unborn son out. She was one of the few that survived the massive Arnold Schwarzenegger! That gives her the top spot on my list.
The best heroes
This was a different and very cool Vampire movie with an unlikely cast. Lucy Liu, Michael Chiklis, and Marilyn Manson, gel perfectly in this modern horror masterpiece. Read more or purchase the movie.
- The 12 best heros from the movies!
More by this Author
These are the 15 that you want to keep playing over and over!
Here is my list. It will be different than any other. I am not influenced by anyone or anything, other than my love of writing.
One of the best parts of Christmas is the carols! But who thought some would be so funny?