The 12 best heros from the movies!
Reach out side of yourself!
The saga begins! Bring it home for a great price!
There are so many to chose from!
I love movies as much as anyone, and there are some heroes that inspire us to be stronger better people, but most, are just fun to watch.
This list has characters that are from our world and those that aren't , underdogs and powerhouses, normal people, and immortals alike. Some who read this won't like the fact that some of their favorites got left off. That is the nature of lists!
Grab some popcorn, and ENJOY!
Those who almost made it- John Mclain- Bruce Willis's character from the Die Hard movies. I fought with leaving him off. Tarzan , King of the Apes- If you thought the jungle was a dangerous place, wait until you meet the man who has complete control over it.Then, a sleeper that I hated to leave off was "Bruce" Leroy, from the Last Dragon. I loved his character.
Watch for the list of best heroines- Coming soon!
The greatest fictional heroes!
12. Fr. Barry, from Along the Waterfront- Marlon Brando's Character, and those that stood behind him had someone who walked before them. A brave priest who wasn't afraid to die, stood up to the mobsters that ruled organized labor (unions). Then he watched them fall, like all villians do. This was Karl Molden's best role.
11. Officer Murphy ( ROBO COP)- This hero was part man, part machine, and ALL cop! One of Hollywood's best creations, was designed to cut out a cancer...that cancer was crime.
10. Blade, the Day Walker- Born when his mother was bitten by a blood sucking vampire,this hero was fearless and relentless. He had most of their powers and good survive in sunlight. He makes the list because no vampire hunter could hold a candle to the man that could barge into a hive with hundreds of vampires, without thinking twice.
9. Indiana Jones-No one will ever play this role the way Harrison Ford did! Whether he was up against an army of Nazis, or a deadly cult, Indie always found a way to come out on top.
8.007, James Bond, had to be included! The good guy who knew how to be bad and get down with the ladies.
7. Spiderman - The fierce web slinger saved a city from itself... well, and a bunch of freaks from outer space and science projects gone wrong.
6. Rambo, John, J.-Before you criticize this pick, think of what he went through and sacrificed for those who couldn't defend themselves.
5. "Dirty" Harry Callahan- I know what you're thinking.Should Harry be at number five or number six. Well to tell you the truth, with all of this excitement, I kind of lost track myself. go ahead and criticize this...go on make his day!
4. Marshall Will Kane- The hero from High Noon, was a role that was passed up by four actors, including John Wayne. Gary Cooper was the first to say yes, and he made this movie an unforgettable classic! He was not afraid to take on 4 young, vicious gunslingers, and that is a hero in my book. As his town turned its back on him, he dug deep and stood alone.
3. Luke Skywalker- A young, whimpy looking farm mechanic, was born into a very secret, yet powerful dynasty. So secret, it took his father almost a lifetime to find out about it, and so powerful that Luke was the only that was feared by the evil supreme leader of the galaxy. Once he conquered his own fear, he broke the powerful grip of the "dark side " of the force and freed millions...starting with his own family.
2. Superman- From a distant planet, comes a man, the only man who is faster than a speeding bullet. Even though there was a way to kill him, he has to be near or at the top of any list of heroes.
1. Batman- The Dark Knight was a mortal that was feared throughout Gothlam. No villain, no matter how bizarre, could stand toe to toe with the the scarred hero bent on seeking revenge against evil.
- There were 10 light saber "fights" in Star Wars. How would you rank them?
I use the term light saber fight because some were not duels. In the prequels, there were multiple people doing battle against each other. This is how I ranked them. How would you have?
- The Legacy of Han Solo in Star Wars.
There is one character who's charm, wit, courage, and brashness, enriched a fantastic story like no other supporting character! Oh how the prequil missed him!
- The twelve best actors that play bad guys.
- The 13 best Sci Fi Movies ever!
What are the best Science Fiction movies of all time? Why did Star Wars get left off?
- The 12 best sword fights from the movies.
Do you love a good sword fight? Who doesn't? Here is my list of the top 10.