cat on a soapbox profile image 81

Do you regularly listen to the music you enjoyed in your 20s?

Have you retained your youthful taste in music or is it saved for the occasional walk down Memory Lane?

• cat on a soapbox profile image

Catherine Tally (cat on a soapbox) 3 years ago

Good point. I still find some surprises in with a lot of tiresome rehash and plain awful stuff that barely qualifies as music. I try to keep an open mind and an ear out there even though my playlist is mostly classic rock and R&B.

Thanks!

Thief12 profile image89

Thief12 says

• cat on a soapbox profile image

I'm with you! Music defines those carefree times of our lives, and there's nothing like cranking it up and feeling good!

johnsonrallen profile image91

Robert Allen Johnson (johnsonrallen) says

• cat on a soapbox profile image

Once you listen to the foundations of rock, it adds a whole new perspective and appreciation for music. I love to listen for those elements and the way artists use and combine them in creative ways. Thanks for commenting.

0

• cat on a soapbox profile image

I think most of us will agree with you. We all love to remember those great times! Listening and singing along always make me smile. My husband and I really share a strong music connection. Thanks for chiming in. :)