baybpnk profile image 88

What TV shows do your children watch that you can't stand? Which have grown on you?

We all fear the day that you catch yourself humming the theme song to Dora the Explorer or (God forbid) Shake it Up. Which shows just tear you up inside and which do you enjoy with your child? While I was a nanny, Dora actually grew on meas well as Phineus and Ferb, and Girl Meets World.

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 2 years ago

I recall Thomas and Curious George...You made me chuckle with your Man in the Yellow Hat comment- Cleaver!

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 2 years ago

I hare your annoyance for Micky Mouse Clubhouse!! One that grew on me because of the stupid funny parts was Barbie's Dream House. Completely annoying but has some funny parts!

Aime F profile image84

Aime (Aime F) says

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 2 years ago

I thought Dora was annoying at first too! But the girl loved her so I got used to her. I never watched My Little Pony or Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood. I don't have kids yet so I'm sure I'll see my fair share of bad ones...Looking forward to it!