Slumdog Millionaire

1. Junkster profile image60
    Junksterposted 7 years ago

I watched this film last night and thought it was pretty good, I liked previous films by Danny Boyle like Sunshine (which is a really good movie with fantastic music) but this one was a bit confusing at first, there'a a lot of time shifting which was a bit confusing but after a whilst I got used to it.

I thoroughly recommend it as it's a great story, it gave me the idea that it may have been based on a book but I'm not sure whether it was, it just gave me the impression that the quality of the story was very book-like.

Anyway, a good film and actually just one of the few that people have recommended to me and I actually like!

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago that the movie with cillian murphy? ... we enjoyed that one too. I dont mind checking out another movie by the same director. Aren't most movies on same map as books? ... characters, place, time, plot, climax, solution, conclusion? or something like that tongue lol

3. Junkster profile image60
    Junksterposted 7 years ago

True true, all movies start like books, wel scripts maybe smile

Yes, Sunshine is the one with Cillian Murphy in, and Chris Evans (only know him as the human torch in Fantastic 4) and that is a great movie, the music at the end is awesome!

Danny Boyle is the director I think, he's done a few good movies, many I'm yet to see, didn't he do 28 days later and (the much superios in my book) 28 weeks later?