Promoting Family Welfare by Regularly Doing One's Functions and Duties
It has often been said that life is a stage where everyone has roles to play. This is very true in the family where the father, the mother, and each child have each a part to perform.
The following are the functions and duties of every member of the family:
Father - the head of the family
• He is usually the provider or financier of the family.
• He is the disciplinarian.
• He is the spiritual head of the home.
• He protects the family.
• He sets a good example and plays as a role model of the children.
Mother - the light and guide of the farnily, the strength of the husband, the inspiration of the children.
• She takes care of the household such as cleaning the house, budgeting and preparing meals for the family, washing the clothes and the dishes, etc.
• She comforts the family members when they get ill.
• She takes care of the children and teach them good values.
• She is the one who patiently disciplines the children.
Children - fruits of parents' love for each other.
• The inspiration of the parents
• Help in doing household chores.
• Study hard and strive to do their best all the time.
• Obey, love and respect their parents.
When every family member does his or her part to promote the family's welfare, the family will have a strong, healthy and harmonious relationship.
More by this Author
What are those qualities that will make you a good family member and make you acceptable at home? As a member of the family, your parents and other members of the family has the right to expect of you certain...
Every family member is expected to contribute to a wholesome family homelife. It can be achieved by giving your full knowledge, skills and interests to ensure achievement of goals and objectives. Efficient management...
Biology is the study of living organisms and there are many subfields of study under that umbrella. From anatomy to zoology, there are more than 30 different areas of study under biology.
No comments yet.