jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Teenagers and car insurance

1. JKeiser profile image60
    JKeiserposted 6 years ago

My step-kids are reaching the driving age. They both live with their mother. So, what are the general guidelines for auto insurance? We put the oldest one on our insurance as an occasional driver.

1. Jerami profile image78
      Jeramiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The uninsured motorist coverage could give you a "little" more piece of mind when they are out with their friends.   Your uninsured motorist policy covers them regardless of whose car they are in or even it they are walking and somehow are involved in a motor vehicle accident.

That is if they are on your policy as a driver.

2. CarInsuranceq profile image61
      CarInsuranceqposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can include cover them under your policy but i think you can buy them separate coverage once they drive on their own

For more visit:- http://www.carinsurancequote.com

3. 60
      aniston2010posted 6 years ago in reply to this

That is great. It is really a helpful information. Keep up the good work. Excellent stuff with wonderful information! I'm new here and loving the post! Thanks for sharing this great info! This is great information. I appreciate the sincere appreciation. Thank you.

Car Insurance

2. MyInfo411 profile image78
    MyInfo411posted 6 years ago

For years, I've been subscribed to Adele Cornish's blog about blended families.  She has some good advice and might have discussed that issue on her blog.  It might be worth it for you to google her name.  I hope you get some answers.

3. JKeiser profile image60
    JKeiserposted 6 years ago

Thank you MyInfo411 and Jerami. Blended families can be quite confusing at times. I'll try Cornish's blog and see what she has to say.
    I think what is happening is Mom doesn't want to put the kids on her insurance, but leave them just on ours. But, I won't get started on her! sad

4. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

You buy insurance for your vehicles.  It's the vehicle that's covered.  Call your agent and ask him/her about it.

1. 60
      peterson.minyaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi jkeiser,

How are you doing? For your kids auto insurance, you can check information regarding teenagers auto insurance. You can find ways to search Reasonable Auto Insurance for Teenagers and get information here.[http://www.alaska-auto-insurance.biz/alaska-auto-insurance-for-teenagers.html]