Cheesecake Recipe: Double Layer Hugs & Kisses Chocolate Cheesecake
Do You Like It?
Double Layer Hugs N Kisses Chocolate Cheesecake
I know that this is a long name for any kind of cheesecake, but we haven't really come up with the perfect name yet. Any suggestions? Leave me a comment I'd appreciate it. I came up with this recipe the other day with my son who had a birthday and always wants cheesecake instead of birthday cake and I just bought some new springform pans that I was wanting to use. We have tried a variety of no bake type of cheesecake from classic cherry cheesecake to my other favorite Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake, but I have never made a baked style cheesecake. So I convinced my son that he wanted to try one for his birthday this year.
We call it a double layer because it is baked cheesecake on bottom and no bake on top, fun right? It was delicious and even better the second day.
The COOK time on this is 50 minutes for the baked half, then chilled for 4 hours.
- 12 Chocolate Graham Crackers, crushed
- 3 Tbsp. Butter or Margarine, softened
- 4 (8oz) Packages Philidelphia Cream Cheese, softened and divided 3/1
- 1 cup Sugar, divided 3/1
- 3 Eggs
- 1 (8oz) tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1/2 small box White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 small box Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 10 Hershey Kisses Hugs, crushed
- 10-15 Hershey Kisses Hugs, whole (optional)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F
- Mix cracker (or other desired cookie) crumbs with butter and press into bottom of 9" springform pan.
- Beat 3 packages of cream cheese, 3/4 cup of sugar, and white chocolate pudding mix with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time until each is well blended into mixture. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until center is almost set, cool completely.
- Whip together remaining cream cheese, sugar, and chocolate pudding mix. Add cool whip and crushed Hershey Kisses, and then pour over cooled baked cheesecake.
- Line remaining Hershey Kisses around border (optional)
- Refrigerate for 4 hours and then enjoy.
Need a Springform Pan?
More by this Author
Do you have hair that is constantly getting tangled? Do you purchase a lot of detangler spray for your child? If so, this is a must-try homemade detangling spray.
Are you looking for a unique and cute crochet Easter basket for your little ones? I was, and that's why I set out to make this crocheted Chunky Tots' Easter Basket. This is an easy and quick pattern.
Not happy with any of the average everyday toddler beds you see? Here are 10 great ideas on how to make your own DIY Toddler Beds.