Chicken Marinade - Easy Chicken Recipes
Platter of Grilled Sliced Chicken
Easy Chicken Recipe
There is probably more easy recipes for chicken, than any other meat. My family loves chicken, and we have numerous delicious recipes. One of the recipes we enjoy is to marinate the chicken breasts in Stubbs Chicken Marinade sauce, and then cook it on the grill. We do this a few times during the warm summer months. We have tried numerous marinades over the years, but we really like the flavor of Stubbs, and it is so simple to use right out of the bottle.
For this particular recipe, we slice the meat after it is grilled; then, we can use the chicken in many different dishes. We purchased a meat slicer from Harbor Freight Tools several years ago; it was very inexpensive, as it is constructed from hard plastic. We have certainly gotten out money’s worth out of this slicer, and the blade is still very sharp. The blade adjusts for different widths, so we slice meat, cheese and sometimes other items.
We use boneless, skinless chicken breast to marinade in this recipe. This makes slicing the meat quite simple. Three chicken breasts are an ample amount for our family, but obviously you could cook as many as you wish.
Grilled Chicken Ratings
- 3 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup Stubbs Chicken Marinade
- Rinse chicken and cut off any excess fat from the chicken breasts.
- Place chicken in a 13" x 9" pan.
- Pour 2/3 cup of Stubbs marinade over chicken. Fork the chicken breasts several times to get the full flavor of the marinade. Turn chicken breast over, and repeat process.
- Refrigerate the chicken breast for a minimum of one hour. I typically fix the marinaded chicken in the morning and let it marinade until it is time to put it on the grill.
- Grill chicken slowly on a low fire, turning it over after approximately 10-15 minutes; grill until done.
- Do not overcook the chicken, or it will be dry. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature, which is 165° when done.
- Take chicken breasts off the grill and let cool for about 15 minutes.
- Slice the chicken, and it is ready to serve.
The nutritional information listed below is for a chicken sandwich, which includes 4 ounces. of chicken, a sliced tomato, lettuce and 1 tbsp. of Kraft light mayonnaise.If you just ate 4 ounces of chicken the calories are 135 and total fat is 1.5g.
Chicken on Salad
Grill Chicken Sandwish, tomato, lettuce, bun
|Serving size: 4 Oxs.|
|Calories from Fat||189|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 21 g||32%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Carbohydrates 26 g||9%|
|Sugar 2 g|
|Fiber 5 g||20%|
|Protein 31 g||62%|
|Cholesterol 70 mg||23%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Chicken on Pita Bread
Features all structural components of cast aluminum and stainless steel. Multi-purpose 7-inch stainless steel blade. Easy clean design - blade, food carriage, food pusher, food deflector and thickness guide plate all remove easily for cleaning
Electric food slicer for perfectly sliced meats, cheeses, breads, and more. 7-1/2-inch serrated stainless-steel blade; blade-locking safety device. Thickness control from 0 to 1/32 inch thin to 1/2 inch thick; suitable for frozen foods
Coated with blue latex on palm, fingertips, and thumb. Tensile strength cut and puncture protection. 100% Kevlar fiber shell
Chicken Salad on Roll
Easy Chicken Salad Sandwich
Another summertime favorite at our home is chicken salad. I use a variety of recipes, but this is one of our favorites.
- 2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken, cold
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of pecans, optional
- Mix chicken, celery, apple, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add low-fat mayonnaise, mix well.
- Fold in chopped eggs, blending throughout.
- Serve on a hollowed out roll with tomato and bed of crisp lettuce if desired
This is a very tasty sandwich and the calories are 384, with a fat content of 28.59 g.for 1 cup of chicken salad. If you use only 1/2 cup of chicken salad, it cuts the calories to 192, with 14g of fat.
These are just a couple of ways we use chicken. As a lower fat meat, I try to cook chicken and fish both more frequently, and use beef and pork less often. I have some other hubs on chicken dishes which you might enjoy..
Hope you enjoy these recipes and have a wonderful summer.
Some of My Recipes
- Boneless Pork Loin on Rotisserie
This article has 2 excellent recipes for Sunday dinner using pork loin. The first is cooked on the rotisserie. The second recipe is Cho shao, a Cantonese recipe for roast pork.
- Natural Peanut Butter Pie
This article contains the easy recipe for Natural Peanut Butter Pie, which is low calorie. There is also historical information on peanuts.
- Easiest and Best Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
Easy recipes for the best chicken pot pie, cheese biscuits and chicken tetrazzine, and a pecan praline cake for dessert.
- Healthy Snacks - Trail Mix Recipe
Healthy snacks are important and can be tasty. Easy recipes for trail mix are featured in this article.
- Quick Dinner with Kielbasa and Vegetables
This article uses three easy recipes for kielbasa recipes. Polish kielbasa has many wonderful recipes for casseroles, sandwiches and soups.
More by this Author
This is a wonderful meal with the perfect recipe for cooking prime rib with the best seasonings. There is also a recipe for garlic mashed red potatoes.
Easy baked chicken recipes, delicious cheese biscuits and pecan praline cake for dessert. These are quick, easy meal ideas. Easy meal ideas for perfect for the working mother or busy mom.
This article recounts the history of phlebotomy, starting back with blood letting by the Eqyptians in 1000 A.D. The fascinating history of blood-letting is recounted through the Middle Ages up to current events.