Easy Breezy Cheesecake With Strawberry Top
Easy Breezy Cheesecake With Strawberry Topping
This is a recipe for a delicious dessert that everyone loves. The strawberry topping is optional if you like you can substitute your own topping. Nonetheless the Easy Breezy Cheesecake will definitely hit the spot!
- 1 Can Condensed Milk
- 2 Packs Cream Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Gram Cracker Pie Crust
- 2 Cups Frozen Strawberries, Sliced
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Get a mixing bowl and add the can of condensed milk and 2 packages of cream cheese and blend til smooth.
- Add in the teaspoon of vanilla extract and mix.
- Pour the mix into the Gram Cracker pie crust and even it out.
- Place the pie into the oven and bake for 35 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the pie is firm.
- While the pie is baking take the 2 cups of strawberries, 2 teaspoons of sugar, and 1/4 cup of water and add it all together in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and continue cooking until the strawberries become tender.
- After your pie is finished pour the strawberry mixture on top and you are ready to serve it.
More by this Author
This is coming from experience and is in response to a question asked by hubber member Trekkiemelissa. http://hubpages.com/request/17887/ I have worked in the Fast Food and non Fast Food Industry for about 7 years....