How to Make A Homemade Pizza
Please rate this recipe!
Save yourself hundreds of dollars by switching to homemade pizza! Make your own dough, use bakery dough, or try a ready made crust.
If you'd like to make your own dough, learn more here: How to Make Homemade Pizza Dough
- 1 14" pizza dough
- 1 -2 cups pizza sauce
- 20 - 30 pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small can of mushrooms
- 1 - 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees. Grease your pizza pan with a little bit of olive oil on a paper towel. Sprinkle the pan with cornmeal; I have also used italian bread crumbs. If you are using homemade or bakery dough, stretch your dough to fit your pan. Using a fork, poke lots of holes in the dough to prevent large air bubbles.
- Spread sauce over the dough using as much or as little as you like. Add a layer of pepperoni. Sprinkle on half of your cheese. Add another layer of pepperoni, then add the green pepper, onions, and mushrooms. You can also add any other toppings you like. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove from oven to a cooling rack and allow the pizza to sit for 10-15 minutes. Move pizza to a cutting board and slice with a pizza cutter.
- Other combinations could include barbeque sauce and chicken, buffalo sauce and chicken, ground beef, ground sausage, pineapple and ham, olives, jalapenos...endless ways to make this pizza fit for your family.
More by this Author
Firearms can be a very dangerous tool in the hands of the wrong person. Every state has their own gun laws and regulations. For the state of Georgia, the laws are pretty straight forward and easy to abide by. Before you...
Until this year, the only time that I've had mice or rats in the house were when my daughter had pet mice and rats, and one of those times we did have one loose in the house. (Science fair project got loose.) Anyway,...
You may refer to a truss as the rafter, but it's basically the skeleton of the roof, carrying the weight of the frame and supporting the walls of the building. Trusses are very important to preventing the walls from...
No comments yet.