Easy Watermelon Martini Cocktail Recipe with Pucker
The Perfect Watermelon Flavored Cocktail
This cocktail is a smooth drink that is very refreshing. It's very easy to make, and the ingredients can be substituted to your taste.
You will need:
- 2oz. Vodka
- 1/2oz. Watermelon Pucker
- Dash of Lime Juice
- 4oz. Apple Juice
- Sugar to garnish glass rim
- Orange slice to garnish glass
To mix cocktail:
- Fill martini glass with ice and cold water to chill the glass
- Fill shaker halfway with ice and add the Vodka, Watermelon Pucker, Lime Juice and Apple Juice and gently shake. (do not leave the mixture in the shaker with the ice because the ice will melt quickly and water down the drink)
- Dump the ice and water out of the martini glass and garnish with the sugar on the rim
- Strain the mixture from the shaker into the glass
- Garnish with orange slice
- Drink and enjoy!
For a garlic cheese stuffed olive twist check out this martini recipe:
More by this Author
If you don't own a broiler pan, this is a great way to improvise to cook succulent steak!
A quick and easy recipe for an apple pie jello shot. This is a great party hit, and is just classy enough to go with any sort or event.
This article is a step by step process on how to create interactive PDF forms using Adobe Acrobat. These forms are great for saving paper, time management, and regulating the information that is necessary. This is also...