Easy Watermelon Martini Cocktail Recipe with Pucker
The Perfect Watermelon Flavored Cocktail
This cocktail is a smooth drink that is very refreshing. It's very easy to make, and the ingredients can be substituted to your taste.
You will need:
- 2oz. Vodka
- 1/2oz. Watermelon Pucker
- Dash of Lime Juice
- 4oz. Apple Juice
- Sugar to garnish glass rim
- Orange slice to garnish glass
To mix cocktail:
- Fill martini glass with ice and cold water to chill the glass
- Fill shaker halfway with ice and add the Vodka, Watermelon Pucker, Lime Juice and Apple Juice and gently shake. (do not leave the mixture in the shaker with the ice because the ice will melt quickly and water down the drink)
- Dump the ice and water out of the martini glass and garnish with the sugar on the rim
- Strain the mixture from the shaker into the glass
- Garnish with orange slice
- Drink and enjoy!
For a garlic cheese stuffed olive twist check out this martini recipe:
More by this Author
This is a great twist on the traditional lasagna recipe using cottage cheese and Alfredo sauce. Tasty recipe that not only will the family love it, but it is very simple as well.
A quick and easy recipe for an apple pie jello shot. This is a great party hit, and is just classy enough to go with any sort or event.
This hub is about graphic design including pre-press procedures, paper sizes, bleeds, margins and final trim sizes. There is important information about what your printer needs to be able to output the best quality...