jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

how to prevent getting seek when eating out

1. madeline cubero profile image60
    madeline cuberoposted 6 years ago

sometimes we eat at a restaurant and we endup with vomits, cramps, and sometimes even weekness and fever, well the true is that food is very easy to get bacterias,  if you order a food and is not hot the way it supost to be retur it and ask them for a new meal and to be hot, see if food is cold or not hot enough that means that probably was out side at room temperature for a while that makes the food to produce bacterias, and make you seek after eating even a small portion, theres alot of viruses, bacterias,parasites, and alot more.....  that can easily get you seek, and sometimes in very serious conditions, make sure that the people prepering your food either wash their hands before making your food or that their weard a new pair of gloves, i go to school for culinary arts and we lern about food contamination and the ways to prevent it, trust me we have to be very careful were we eat and who is prepering our food, especially when we have kids they are at more risk because they ammune systems have not built strong yet, and also the elderly people the ammune system weaken with age,so been careful is one step, any questions im here to help and answer your questions.

1. RNMSN profile image89
      RNMSNposted 6 years ago in reply to this

we eat oly from restaurants that proudly display their "Serve Safe" diplomas as well as their latest score from the city surveyors of restaurants.
      I hope you have this where you live. it is a gauarantee tha the restauarant is perfectly safe to eat at and your food will always be "served safe"

2. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

very important what you have shared. I recently read a book which was talking about the different forms of bacteria and how our food preparation is so important in avoiding food poisoning which is much more common than we imagine.

when we eat out, it is hard for us to know if precaution is being taken from the preparers. I do not ever eat food from a salad bar, ever. I like your advice about sending the food back if it's not hot enough!

3. madeline cubero profile image60
    madeline cuberoposted 6 years ago

im glad to see that someone really pay attention to messeges like these, and yes your right bacterias transforms in diffferents forms thats call spores, and bolive it or not in only 20 minutes goes from 2 cells to billions in few hours, some of these bacteras produce toxins(POISON), AND CAN NOT BE DESTROY BY COOKINK OR REHEATING, SO IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO TAKE IT SERIOUS. HOPE THERES MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT REALLY TAKES THIS FACTS SERIOUS.

4. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Total scaremongering lol

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Poorly spelled scaremongering at that. big_smile

1. RNMSN profile image89

ow many languages are you fluent in?   just curious

1. RNMSN profile image89

my h stuck

2. mysterylady 89 profile image60
        mysterylady 89posted 6 years ago in reply to this

No kidding!

5. EmmaMedu profile image75
    EmmaMeduposted 6 years ago

The best way to prevent getting sick is not eating out at all. I personally don't trust most restaurants and eat out very rarely, because I suspect that most ingredients used in restaurants are very poor quality.

Read the references and always go on trusted places.
    And of course, avoid some food during summer, such as minced meet, caked made of raw eggs, all kinds of cream, mayonnaise and so on.