Google Affiliate Settings shows an affiliate id

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (26 posts)
  1. abhijitshipl profile image59
    abhijitshiplposted 13 years ago

Hi in my hub page account it show an publishing id but i have not received and any login details for adsense what am i suppose to do.

Where should i look for the details. please guide whom should i contact.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 13 years ago

If you have applied for Adsense and been approved, then login credentials should certainly have been created as part of that process. Maybe you could check your spam folder and double-check all correspondence concerning the application process.

abhijitshiplposted 13 years agoin reply to this

hi
      I did apply for the adsense account and it does shows a publishers id in to my affiliate account in hub pages. but i have not received any email from adsense for any short of approval.

I have just received one email for account confirmation, when i click on the link provided they told me to put down the details for my residence and the phone number i used.

3. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 13 years ago

the adsense login information is exactly the similar of your Google account

Unfortunately i have used my yahoo account to create this hub page account and have used the same yahoo account for adsencse.

4. thisisoli profile image69
    thisisoliposted 13 years ago

Have you applied for an Adsense account?

hi
      I did apply for the adsense account and it does shows a publishers id in to my affiliate account in hub pages. but i have not received any email from adsense for any short of approval.

5. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 13 years ago

can you explain your problem more detail?

well it sounds odd
      but the this is how it follows

1 Created hub pages using my yahoo account
      2 Created some hubs
      3 applied from hub pages for the adsense account
      4 received for email verification in my yahoo account
      5 clicking the link took to to fill out the form for adsense account
      6 after couple of days shows the affiliate account number or the publishers id in to my hub page account and status is active
      7 have not received any log in details for the adsense account any where not even in spam checked every thing

Thanks for your help

"Google AdSense Access Verification for www.hubpages.com" This was the title of the email, the only email i have received.

1. WryLilt profile image89
          WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My memory is sketchy but I believe you create the login details yourself when you apply for adsense.

Have you tried logging in with your email address and a password you regularly use at the adsense site?

i did
            i tried with the yahoo.com at the last and with out it still the same does not work out

Thanks for your help thought

Have you tried clicking the "I forgot my password" button?

I tried with my email account but it said account does not exist.

2. profile image0
        TopUniverseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am surprising how yo got applied for adsense account without google account.

When applying from hubpages, did gogle ask gamil account?

1. profile image0
          Website Examinerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

As far as I can recall from the Adsense application page, there is not even a space to fill in the email account - seems they assume the user is logged into a Google account.

I don't believe that's correct. In fact I have a hotmail account as my login. Although I imagine that being logged in to a google account at the time may remove that option.

1. profile image0

That's what I saw, and certainly I was wondering about it. I was logged into a Google account as always, so what I saw is probably not what everybody sees.

2. abhijitshipl profile image59

I agree my friends has yahoo account as well.

1. profile image0

Did you enter your Yahoo email address when applying for Adsense?

Thanks mate the issue was same email in gmail. means i used
                  ABC@ymail.com and the same email existed in gmail ABC@gmail.com so that person with the email got the details of log in instead of me

when i sent an email to him he responded and things work out for me thanks every one here to help me and give this issue a thought.

1. profile image0

Indeed? Well, thanks for keeping us posted. Glad to hear things worked out for you.

6. thisisoli profile image69

You can sign up to adsense with any email provider, I use my own.

Abhi,

I think the problem may be one of two things, the first being that your application has beena ccepted, but is under review.  So the account has been made in the Adsense system and just awaiting approval.

The Second could be that the email with your user details got lost, maybe in your spam or junk folder, it has been knwon to happen.

You can tell which of these it is by either

Using your yahoo email as your user ID, and then using the password you think you signed up with, or use the password reminder.  If you can log in then you are set, if you cannot login then your accont is probably still under review.

7. thisisoli profile image69

Just so it is clear on the email front, as far as I am aware, you can sign up with any email, however when you sign up it may create a Google account using your login name or similar (You will be taken through a path for this). I am not sure if this aautomatically creates a gmail account or not, but I think it does. You can login either with your old emial or with your google account emial, they are associated.

This allows you to access other tools. If you open a gmail account then maybe the adsense login credentials went there?

thanks mate appreciate you help,

and it seems the second option that they are still reviewing my application i have checked all the sections of my mail and have come up with nothing.

2. abhijitshipl profile image59

Thanks mate the issue was there was same email in gmail. means i used
      xxx@ymail.com and the same email existed in gmail xxx@gmail.com so that person with the email got the details of log in instead of me

when i sent an email to him he responded and things work out for me thanks every one here to help me and give this issue a thought.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)