jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

Has anyone tried the Google Affiliate Network?

1. tamron profile image73
    tamronposted 7 years ago

I am just curious because I put my first aff. link on one of my hubs.  I tested the link I keep get a sorry the link is not active message.  Has this happened to anyone else and did it get fixed.  If your a aff. have you made money from this google aff. network and how long did it take for you to get paid?

1. Jane Seaman profile image58
      Jane Seamanposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I am a newbee. I have google ads all over my site and when I try to login to the adsense account. I am told my application has not been approved. Yet, I was given a publisher number and they show up in my hubpage account with a link for me to go to my account.

I saw where someone posted they just got their first adsense ck. It took 10 months and I am not sure of the amount. He/she seemed pleased though!

1. Marisa Wright profile image99
        Marisa Wrightposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Jane, you'll see  Adsense ads on your Hubs whether you're approved for Adsense yourself or not.  HubPages runs its own ads, that's what pays for the site! 

I suggest you go back to the email you got from Google and read it again, carefully, in case there's something you misunderstood or something you forgot to do.

2. Richieb799 profile image75
      Richieb799posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I have signed upto it but haven't talked with any Advertisers yet, I was contemplating it for my personal website because I wasn't sure if it was compatible with Hubpages..I am happy letting AdSense sort my Hubs

1. rebekahELLE profile image89
        rebekahELLEposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I looked at it, but haven't done anything with it. I'm curious to see if anyone else has, and what's happening on their hubs.

2. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 7 years ago

which google affiliate your are talking? Amazon's?

1. tamron profile image73
      tamronposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Its a network of alot of advertisers!

2. sunforged profile image75
      sunforgedposted 7 years agoin reply to this

wow!

3. blondepoet profile image75
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

You mean Adsense?

4. sunforged profile image75
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

they mean google affiliate network

1. blondepoet profile image75
      blondepoetposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Oh I am with it now tks SF smile

5. sunforged profile image75
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

I guess I could try and help with the original question smile

You just copied the link in incorrectly - usually when things dont work, its a user error. Its more likely you would make a mistake then for a massive affiliate network to just be sending out inactive links to you.

I feel this is obvious.

6. Vimlaksh G profile image70
    Vimlaksh Gposted 7 years ago

I will try sooner than later. Am trying out Click Bank at the moment. It pays better than GAN.

7. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I had a couple of ads on my webpage through the Affiliate network, haven't earned anything from them.

working