Miracles of Kandhar Shasti Kavasam

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)
  1. profile image50
    dhiranposted 14 years ago

I come from a very devotional family. Since young i grew up chanting manthras to god. Most of the time without even knowing what it means as my tamil is not that good.

All I do is just say all the manthras that was taught to me to god. I dint have favourite god at that time, I prayed to all the god in my praying room. When I was 16, my accounts teacher told me about his experience with god. He prayed to lord Muruga and said he chants shasti. He told me lord muruga has given him whatever he asked. From then I started praying to lord Muruga.

What my sir said was true. Lord Muruga has given me whatever I have asked him. Kandhar shasti kavasam is one of the most powerful manthras in the world. He has not only gave me what I have asked but he has always protected me from dangerous situation.

I am now in Australia. I am sure you are aware of the racism issue that is going on here against indian students. I am against the whole racism thing because I have personally not experience anything like that. Most of the cases involve students from north india mainly punjab. All I taught is that only indians from india would have trouble. My prediction was wrong as I was also attacked by a group of people.

I was walking on the pathway and suddenly there was a metal thing that came from the back and fell right infront of me. I was shocked and dint know what to do. A guy who saw this incident stopped his car and walked to me and asked did they throw a bottle on you?? I said no they threw a metal. Only after the old man said I realsed that was aimed at me.

If that metal would have got on my head, my sculp would have cracked and probably I would have been admitted in a serious condition. I was really blank. After I came back home all I taught was lord Muruga and the shasti that I chant everyday is what that saved me. Dear readers I am not saying lord muruga is the only god that exist but if you trust god and have 100% faith in him, he will defnitely help and protect in all circumstances.

I know shasti is abit too long to read everyday but you can just chant the verse "kakka kakka kanagavel kakka, nokka nokka nodiyil nokka, thakka thakka thadayarai thakka, parka parka pavam podi padda, pilli suniyum verum pazhai agala, valla butham vala shitha peigal, allal paduthum adangka muniyum, kolli vai peigalum kuralai peigalum, pengalai thodarum bramarachadharum, adiyanai kandal alari kalangide, irasi kateri ithumbe seneyum, yellilum iritilum yethripadum anarum, kanapusai kollum kaliyudene varum, vithankararum verum palar peigalum,thandiyar kargalum sandalargalum en peyar solevum idi vilunthe odide." I am not tamil educated (i cant read an write tamil) so I have spelled it in english. I am sorry if it is wrong. You can google the proper manthra online.

When you have time you can chant the whole manthra. Hope all the readers will benefit from this manthra.

1. errum fattah profile image60
      errum fattahposted 14 years agoin reply to this

well, its very wrong thing that  indian students are been killed in Australia.
      Australian government should take a huge act aginst the people who r doing this.

And the mmathra! I didn't read it cuz am a muslim but I use to read  " darood" when I need any help it helps me a lot in my life race.

1. earnestshub profile image81
        earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I live in Melbourne where the incidents of assault took place.(nobody killed as far as I know) and the police investigated it.

The attacks were opportunist with no evidence of them being racist. I have plenty of Indian friends here...... none of them have any problems with being assaulted or abused in any way. Australia is a tolerant and broad-minded society made up of migrants mostly.
        The Indian kids were often coming home late at night carrying their laptops and were seen as easy targets by a few kids from the poorer suburbs apparently.

2. mohitmisra profile image59
      mohitmisraposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This universe vibrates in different frequencies and mantras tune one into a certain frequency.

2. hubber-2009 profile image57
    hubber-2009posted 13 years ago

It's very rare and coincidence thing...

3. profile image51
    Shanthedjposted 12 years ago

I was yet to hit by a car in chennai.I thought that I was doomed because there were no chances of escaping from it,as the car was very fast.There was zero probability that I would be safe.It was such a kinda situation.But I remained safe.It was miraculous.I know I was only because of Kandahar shasti kavasam that I chant everyday.OM MURUGA!!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)