Conservatives Liberals Atheists and Christians are Stinky Poo-Heads

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (20 posts)
  1. MelissaBarrett profile image59
    MelissaBarrettposted 11 years ago

That's right...  Any group that has any member that I've ever disagreed with on any subject is now comprised completely of stinky poo-heads.  It's easier that way...  I can just write whole groups of people off as beneath me without ever actually having a conversation with any individual of that group except the original offender...

So basically here is my list...

Conservatives
    Liberals
    Republicans
    Democrats
    Independents
    Members of the Green Party
    Women
    Men
    Christians
    Buddhists
    Muslims
    Mormons
    Rastafarians
    Wiccans
    Jehovah's Witnesses
    Atheists
    Agnostics
    Hindus
    Jews
    Vegetarians
    Carnivores
    Omnivores
    People who like any movie starring Ben Afleck
    Geico Cavemen
    Elvis Impersonators
    Fat People
    Skinny People
    Blondes
    Brunettes
    Gingers
    People who take more than 20 items through the express lane
    Ex-Husbands (Doesn't have to be my ex-husband... any ex-husband will do)
    People with complicated coffee orders
    Members of the NRA
    Members of the ACLU
    Members of any organization with an acronym
    Members of any organization without an acronym
    Boy Scouts
    Girl Scouts
    Eagle Scouts
    The Dutch

I would list Ron Paul supporters but I've never actually met one.

*additions*

Libertarians
    Sikhs
    Cats
    People who point out omissions in my forum posts.
    Optimists
    Pessimists
    Happy people
    Sad people
    In-betweeners
    Extra-terrestrial alienS
    MelissaBarret (Extended to include ALL women with the last name Barrett... including but not limited to mother-in-law and sister-in-laws)
    People who make lists
    People on hubpages
    People
    Computers
    Robots
    Dora the Explorer
    Dinosaurs (purple and/or any other color)
    Disney cartoons
    Shrek cast
    Pixar characters
    Blue Avatar creatures
    Superheroes
    Neighbors
    People with dogs
    People with strollers
    Drivers
    People who post in forums when I have a child attached to my boob so I can read but not respond.
    People who add to already ridiculously long lists

Just to recap... If you are a member of any of these groups you are a stinky poo-head automatically. Don't waste time trying to argue... I've already made up my mind.

1. Shanna11 profile image75
      Shanna11posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Dang. I don't think I've ever seen such an inclusive list. I would also add optimists and pessimists. Can't stand anyone who is happy or sad. Or in-betweeners. Hate them all.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 11 years ago

You should expand your list to include:

Libertarians
    Sikhs
    Dutch people
    Cats

MelissaBarrettposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I already listed the dutch...  but you are completely right and I shall amend my list immediately.

1. psycheskinner profile image82
        psycheskinnerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I guess we both picked on the dutch, how weird.  I am sure others will be able to contribute more nationalities to even it out.

3. kathleenkat profile image84
    kathleenkatposted 11 years ago

I keep a list in my head of specific people. It's called my 'poo list.' I don't generally involve groups as a whole, as people tend to be members of multiple groups.

This post is strangely ironic wink

4. psycheskinner profile image82

Is there such a thing as a non-stinky poohead?

1. kathleenkat profile image84
      kathleenkatposted 11 years agoin reply to this

MelissaBarret is not on MelissaBarret's stinky poo list!

Assuming she is not already covered I think that would be covered by adding one of the following to the list

1) people who make lists
        2) people on hubpages

That's assuming she is a person. Let's expand the list further to include "all interactive entities, including but not limited to: people, computers, robots, Dora the Explorer"

1. Mighty Mom profile image77
            Mighty Momposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Dora the Explorer lol
            Not sure where that came from, but now that she's tossed into the mix,
            I feel compelled to add dinosaurs (purple and/or any other color)
            And computer generated characters including but not limited to:
            Disney cartoons
            Shrek cast
            Pixar characters
            All those blue Avatar creatures
            Superheroes (my own avatar begrudgingly included in this list lol)

Oooh I hate those Avatar creatures. They stink. They get an entire movie focused on people hating them.

5. Healthy Pursuits profile image79
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 11 years ago

If I may clarify the term - stinky poo-heads are stinky poo-heads because their heads are in the general vicinity of their stinky booty bottoms. While there are some non-stinky poo-heads, they are bland and uninteresting, because they are so clueless that they can't find their stinky booty bottoms. Or something like that.

6. DzyMsLizzy profile image86
    DzyMsLizzyposted 11 years ago

Alrighty, then!  That just about encompasses the entire human population, and you've included a non-human one as well.  Perhaps you might like to meet an extra-terrestrial alien?

( I happen to love cats--so I guess that makes you a member of my "stinky-poo" list......)

lol

7. psycheskinner profile image82

Also:
    neighbors
    people with dogs
    people with strollers
    drivers

1. Mighty Mom profile image77
      Mighty Momposted 11 years agoin reply to this

That is too funny!
      I had typed "neighbors" and also "relatives" and at the last minute deleted from my list.
      And was considering something about "drivers" ("bad, rude, inconsiderate drivers")
      Does this mean we think in a similarly prejudiced way, psycheskinner?
      Are we, perhaps, super-stinky-pooheads?
      lol

MelissaBarrettposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes.  Yes you are.

List updated.

Stop it.  Your attempts to empathize with me are interfering with my generic hate attempts.

That said, texting drivers regularly try to kill me at a local crosswalk. I think they should be summarily executed.

8. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 11 years ago

I believe you forgot to include:

Shriners
    Elephants
    Italian grandmothers
    People who think you forgot to include something

9. aguasilver profile image71
    aguasilverposted 11 years ago

You finally got to meet  a Ron Paul supporter... count me in.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)