100+ views a day from Google Search alone

Jump to Last Post 1-19 of 19 discussions (37 posts)
  1. profile image54
    mcxniftycallsposted 11 years ago

Today I am happy and satisfied to achieve my goal of getting 100 plus visits in a single day from Google search alone and getting the high of 300 plus over all page views a day without any back links or an other technique .
    It take me 64 days and 32 articles to achieve this goal, I don't it is below average, average or good performance but It makes me confident, that's why I am going to write hubs about how I succeeded to get maximum of my articles in Google top searches in just a week.
    http://s4.hubimg.com/u/7537295_f248.jpg

2. Arielqiao profile image61
    Arielqiaoposted 11 years ago

Congratulations!

3. Simone Smith profile image86
    Simone Smithposted 11 years ago

Well done, mcxniftycalls!That's a great accomplishment. big_smile

4. profile image54

Thanks a lot Arielqiao.

1. profile image54
      mcxniftycallsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Simone to encouraging a new Huber like me. I really don't it is average or good but I count it as a great achievement of mine. I found it really hard to get my personal websites and blogs in google searches but here in HubPages half of my articles are already on first page of google search for main keyword.
      Thanks HubPages, to give me opportunity to write and earn here..!!

5. Pearldiver profile image66
    Pearldiverposted 11 years ago

Good on you mate... smile

To just be new and work your niche the way you have, you deserve that recognition, as you have highlighted to more than just other newbies what can be achieved, when you don't veer from the mark you chose!  Well done... much success for you in 2013... but.... don't give it all away until Google offer you a Directorship!  lol

6. profile image54

Thanks Pearldiver for your motivating words, giving me more confidence. There is no secret behind it but just a 20-30 minutes of one time keyword search and then writing original content using those keywords within at right place.
    Now, I know that keyword research is very important, and 20-30 minutes spending in keyword research for every article is not a waste of time but a way to regular traffic through out month, years, even through out life..
    There is lot to learn ahead, and thanks again Pearldiver..!!

7. AMFredenburg profile image73
    AMFredenburgposted 11 years ago

Wow, great job! I'm nowhere near that, but have published only two hubs so far. It looks like your artiles are full of really practial info. Congrats!

1. profile image54

Yes AMFredenburg.. I tried to write article with really practical, quality and original info but most important is to use the word in your articles what people used to type in search box to search for this info. Keyword research is must.

1. AMFredenburg profile image73
        AMFredenburgposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Good to know; I'm still learning how to navigate in between some heavy editing assignments. I'm hoping to set aside some time so I don't have to learn this ll on the fly.

8. profile image0
    Suzy sparksposted 11 years ago

Well done! And looking forward to reading the best practises you plan to share with fellow hubbers.

9. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 11 years ago

Google does indeed love "How to..." and "What is..." Congrats! smile

10. Doc Snow profile image89
    Doc Snowposted 11 years ago

"I don't [know if] it is below average, average or good performance.."

Well, it's better numbers than I have achieved in 3 years, with 74 Hubs.  (Though I'm serving other goals in addition to sheer numbers, admittedly.)

Congratulations!

1. profile image54

@ Suzy: Thanks a lot and soon you will see the practices I used to write hubs
      @Paradigmsearc: Thanks and Yes, "How to" niche is more successful to get in search results and to earn from hubpages. You can get reasonable traffic without using any spamy techniques.
      @ Doc Snow: I write on most searched terms let it be on any topic or niche but you write on your interest ( as seen in your hubs). But your article are far better than me. Thanks to appreciate a newbie..!!

11. A Driveby Quipper profile image56
    A Driveby Quipperposted 11 years ago

How much did all of that work pay?

1. profile image54

@ A Drivwby Quipper: Im my first month I got $5, 2nd month $9 and presently I am getting $0.7 to maximum of $0.9 a day and I hope will reach $1 a day very soon.
      $1 a day is my next goal and I hope I will achieve it soon as traffic is improving everyday and my hubs too..!!

1. Rosie2010 profile image68
        Rosie2010posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Wow! You earned $5 on your first month and $9 on the second?  That's way awesome!  I earned zero on my first month and $3.44 on the second.  Congratulations, mcxniftycalls!  Keep on hubbing. smile

1. profile image54

Thanks Rosie.. It looks great when you see earnings increasing every month. You are also going better than many and hope you will hit the payout very soon.. best luck, keep on hubbing.

1. tmbridgeland profile image80
            tmbridgelandposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I agree, that is good results. Took me much longer and more Hubs.

2. A Driveby Quipper profile image56
        A Driveby Quipperposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Great! How much is that per hour?

You seem happy. Where do you live?  Is a $1 a day a lofty goal there? It isn't enough to catch a bus in the USA.

1. profile image54

Yes, A Driveby, It is nothing for living but it worth for me. It is not just $1 a day but $1 a day through out my life or till hubpages exist.
          It take me 2-3 hours to research keywords, write article and to publish it. and it worth me if 2-3 hours of my one time work make $1 (approx, may be less) a month through out my life without doing any hard work again ( may be I have to update my hub once in a six months)

12. xionnguyen profile image62
    xionnguyenposted 11 years ago

Congrats, hopefully I can get lots of view as well

1. profile image54

Thanks xionnguyen, Yes you will.. If I can get it, then any one can though I am just new and even not good in english

13. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 11 years ago

That's a very good start...keep up the hard work and Welcome!

1. profile image54

Thanks a lot Stacie L

14. Rain Defence profile image79
    Rain Defenceposted 11 years ago

Not being funny but if you have no idea whether that is good or bad, why are you going to write instructional hubs on how to do it?

Ps 300 a day isn't good. It's a start, but that's all.

1. profile image0
      healthylife2posted 11 years agoin reply to this

What is considered "good" or successful here? How much per month?

1. profile image54

I think it depends on how long you have been here and how much article you have. I saw many hubbers getting $10+ a day with 250+ hubs.

2. profile image54

Thanks Rain Defence: Don't know it is good or not but it is more than good for me as per my abilities. It look great when my articles beet many of experts and great website of same topic and appears on 1st page of Google where many hubbers are complaining drop in traffic cause of many reasons.

15. StegToDiffer profile image61
    StegToDifferposted 11 years ago

Nice job, man. 300 a day is more than I get, anyway!

1. profile image54

Thanks a lot StegToDiffer

16. BizTipOfTheDay profile image67
    BizTipOfTheDayposted 11 years ago

Great Job! Inspiration for new Hubbers...Let us know when you've hit your next milestone so those of us starting have a bar that we can aim at and pass!

1. profile image54

Thanks BizTip: Sure I will post and feel great If I have inspired new hubbers like me.

17. brakel2 profile image73
    brakel2posted 11 years ago

You are doing fantastic. Google must like you. Do write an instructional Hub. The how to articles do well. You have interesting appealing articles of interest to many readers.

1. profile image54

Yes, Google like it as I am getting hits but it is little tough to write about if you don't have idea about it as it must have true info. That's why I write about simple and daily life things only.

18. weavesandbraids profile image75
    weavesandbraidsposted 11 years ago

This is interesting and encouraging,

I have been busy for a while and haven't been on HP for a while, I checked adsense today and found I had made $4 in December.

Not much but not bad>

19. AMFredenburg profile image73
    AMFredenburgposted 11 years ago

I'd been getting one or two views a day, sometimes not even that, and then a couple days ago I listed my profiles from the various websites where I had articles on both GooglePlus and my HubPages profile, and yesterday I had 42 views. It may be a coincidence, but it seems like it might make a difference. I've got two hubs so far, and they had almost equal numbers of views.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)