This is One of My Best Hubs, Need Ideas on Improving Traffic

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (18 posts)
  1. glendoncaba profile image74
    glendoncabaposted 14 years ago

Without chasing my facebook friends and creating all those yahoo groups, how could I improve my hubs on facebook scrabble.

Yea yea yea I know half a dozen smart alecs might just go for this niche because I said it is one of my best but hey! its not earning me enough anyways. 

And I'm like getting less and less tenacious.  I mean why keep pennies a secret when people out there might be willing to help you make dollars?

2. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

yikes SPAM yikes

glendoncabaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you saying that I should spam?

or accusing me of spam?

or just bored and need a good laugh?

I am genuinely in need of ideas.  Specific to this hub.  If i can improve this hub I might just liftoff.  It is one of my best earners.

The hub is selling nothing.  Just telling people to enjoy a great family game.  If I dont start making MONEY in hubpages I too will go my merry way somewhere else. 

This request is genuine.

1. Misha profile image63
        Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

this. and reported it smile

this forum is NEED HELP ASK HERE.

Do you read english? 

I am actually risking my best earner because i figured that there are others out there like marisa who want to help frustrated hubbers.

1. wyanjen profile image71
            wyanjenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The problem is your link smile
            Putting it in this forum is an act of spam.

For help with a specific hub, post it in Extreme Hub Makeover.
            That is the only place where posting a link to your own hub is not spam.
            You'll find that you get more help there than you would here anyway.

Lots of folks see a link like this and cruise right by it, because it is not posted in EHM.
            smile
            try it out over there, you will get a welcome reception. you won't be risking your hub.

THANKS AND HUBLOVE.

Very grateful.  Link removed.  Will go to EHM.

2. glendoncaba profile image74

Misha you were the one who accused me of bumping up a thread when I did not even know the concept.

Now I make a genuine request and you accuse me of Spam. 

Is this an old KGB trick? 

Well here is an old Christian concept:  HONESTY.

Have you noticed I've spent less and less time in forums lately.  Practically stopped writing hubs.  Frustrated with low traffic.

Marisa's suggestion to tweak existing hubs has motivated me to expose my best hub to general scrutiny.  I might lose my strong position in the niche but in return I might gain useful tips.

1. Misha profile image63

Not sure what honesty has to do with christianity, and they both together with you spamming the forums.

Ignorance is not an excuse for breaking the rules. smile

Has any one been kind to you Misha.

Wyanjen was just kind to me.  It's called love.

No rush to judgement.

You will notice when I am promoting a hub I will be the first to say it.

Facebook scrabble is a harmless topic.  Nothing there to poke fun at.  And I have no interest in debating the merits or demerits of your inability to connect honesty with christian ethics.  I am in a bad mood today.  Too many bills.  Right now what i need is help, not another forum diatribe.

1. Misha profile image63

I noticed lol

3. flread45 profile image59
    flread45posted 14 years ago

Google is sure to help you out.

More specific to that hub.

Any ideas on layout etc.

4. wyanjen profile image71
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago

Yikes.
    What did I trip into?

Misha, would Glendon be upset to know that I'm not christian?
    lol

wyanjen, the boxing gloves asides were not for you.  Misha and I have run into each other when I used to spend time in the religion forum so I figured he would understand my need to speedily avoid another waste of words.

Bills to pay can discipline ones use of time.

5. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Nothing major Jen. Chances are he will try to convert you though lol

6. wyanjen profile image71
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago

lol
    I don't have a problem with boxing gloves, in general smile
    It just struck me funny when I looked up and saw "Need Help" and not "Religion".
    It's like when you walk into the wrong room, and you're confused for just a quick minute.

@Misha: many have tried... lol

Thanks for doing the 'christian' thing and 'saving' me wyanjen. smile

I dont like boxing.  Prefer soccer.   

Time and season for every thing.  Now time to say thanks again, and I'm outa here.

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)