Is Cagsil a BOT or is it a group??

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (27 posts)
  1. Rishy Rich profile image72
    Rishy Richposted 14 years ago

smile ...

2. profile image0
    Pani Midnyte Odinposted 14 years ago

I thought Cagsil was a person.

3. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

I'm confused.

Cag's will you explain?

4. Rishy Rich profile image72

ok so Cagsil replies to all your posts as well..im confused too

5. profile image0

What is a BOT?

1. skyfire profile image78
      skyfireposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Autoposter, or chatbot like one. A.L.I.C.E bot is used in nimbuzz messenger, or on yahoo messenger etc. He means something like that i guess.

6. skyfire profile image78
    skyfireposted 14 years ago

Read his profile. Everything is explained on his profile, about the nickname he used. I don't think there needs to be any confusion about it.

7. profile image0
    Pani Midnyte Odinposted 14 years ago

I don't think he replies to ALL posts. He is just a very active member in the community. And I happen to like his replies so why are you complaining?

8. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

i used to think he was a guy until he said:

"You lost every single man right there. lol lol lol lol  You know they cannot be themselves. Their ego is too much in the way, they always have to pretend to be something else. lol lol"

in the "What makes a man ugly thread."  so now i'm very confused.

1. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

by the way, i just wanted to say that last remark was just a joke.  so i apologize cagsil if my remark was offensive as that was merely a joke about the thread and not a personal attack at you.  i just didn't want there to be a misconception.  big_smile

1. Cagsil profile image69
        Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There isn't. I don't put myself in a class or category with other men. Then again, I let women decide for themselves. I give them the worse case scenario of what to expect from men.

I generalized in the other thread, so as to not sound conceited. The women at HubPages know I am a sexist male. However, my bias is toward women, I would prefer to surround myself with women rather than the testosterone enabled men. That's all. smile

1. profile image0

that's cool.  i just wanted to make sure you didn't think I was making fun of you man.  lol.  i think your hater got scared off though.  lol.

9. Rishy Rich profile image72

Bot is a kind of software

1. profile image0
      Pani Midnyte Odinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He's definitely not a software. Software programs are much too impersonal and robotic. His answers are WAY too unique to be coming from a software program. And he seems like one person to me. So, once again, I think he is just a very active member in the community.

10. Rishy Rich profile image72

Hey Cagsil...we r not complaining...come back dude (if u r a dude) ...WE MISS YOU!!! smile

1. skyfire profile image78
      skyfireposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Do one thing check his profile and read his hubs. Duh.

11. profile image0

Skyfire you took the words right out of my mouth

Calling someone out this way by starting a thread is not cool.

What could your motive possibly be?

Cruel none the less it seems.

12. profile image0
    zampanoposted 14 years ago

Watcher of the skies watcher of all
    His is a world alone no world is his own
    He whom life can no longer surprise
    Raising his eyes beholds a planet unknown ...
    (Genesis)
    hehehe

Interesting thought, but no. smile

13. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

And, what's the point to this thread. I've reported it as a personal attack, yet it's not be pulled.

So, what is your point sir? big_smile

14. profile image0

what is the point? What's the motive and what do you plan to gain

why the personal attack like this?

You don't even know Cagsil.

Apparently, he/she/it, chooses not to talk, except spit useless nonsense. smile

Oh well. smile I guess I'll have to check into this thread tomorrow, providing it's still up and running.

I'm off to bed. smile Later everyone. smile

1. profile image0
        Pani Midnyte Odinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Good night and sweet dreams, Cagsil.

I'm off to bed as well!

2. profile image0

yeah, i have to agree with  lyricsingray here.  although I personally think cags can be a bit annoying at times, and we've had our differences.  However, I do respect the man as a writer and as a person.  However, unlike you richly I would never open up a hate thread about him or question if he was human or not.  As I'm sure he is.  If not, he's one advanced freaking robot.  lol.  just kidding.

I think this is a bad move on your part.  Seriously, what did cags do you to you that was so freaking bad?  Plus, why would you want to pick a fight with the guy online where all his pals and everyone can get involved?  seriously, I don't think you thought this through.  my advice to you is to apologize to cagsil now and admit you were wrong.  otherwise, it might be best if you stay out of forums for a while.  not threatening you.  just giving you some friendly advice Rishy.

15. Rishy Rich profile image72

Hey guys..looks like i just made cags more famous here...he must b laughing at me. And your comments abt me is quite offensive considering the fact that u knw only half of the story sad ...but thats how it works i guess. thank u all. Gud bye

1. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

but how could we know what your talking about if you don't tell us?

16. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

hi Rishy. i don't think you were attacking anyone. a lot of the people responding on this thread are buddies with Cagsil, which may account for their reactions to your post. i can see how a new person might think that Cagsil is a bot, since he does post a lot, especially the same kinds of threads. but everyone is different and everyone has their own agenda, and Hubpages doesn't use bots or anything like that. anyway i just wanted to say welcome to HubPages! smile

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)