No HUB - NO Thread

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (22 posts)
  1. guidebaba profile image57
    guidebabaposted 15 years ago

Hello HP Team:

I have noticed People joining HP several months back. They publish "0" (Zero) Hub and still wonder around HP for some unknown reasons.

Can't there be some RULE that before STARTING a Thread, a Published / Hubber needs to Publish ATLEAST 5 - 10 Hubs ??? I have witnessed few other Forums where there are similar Rules.

Just a Suggestion for improvement and I am sure many of the fellow Hubbers will agree to this.

1. weblog profile image58
      weblogposted 15 years agoin reply to this

NO guidebaba, you can often see newbies coming to forums seeking help for their first hub itself. And, few others come to say HI to the community. So, I think the rule that you suggest may not be good for newbies. It's my opinion smile

guidebabaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you Weblog. Maybe some other RULE is needed.

2. guidebaba profile image57

.....OR Any other Rule that can Improve things here?

2. guidebaba profile image57

Well, young man, It will be the last day of my life when I will get afraid of people like you.

Is there anyone from the HP team here?

3. guidebaba profile image57

Anyone out there?

1. profile image0
      Anitha1978posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Ray im going back home im having a big headache. i cannot take all this anymore. i dont have a computer at home and i wont be here tomorrow as im attending ashwin fiancees funeral. my email is anithamageswari@yahoo.com.sg pls do what you can to stop this heartless pig. thank you ray and thank you everyone for being a friend

4. broalexdotinfo profile image56
    broalexdotinfoposted 15 years ago

Guidebaba there are several people on Hubpages that have more than one account, and that`s not against the rules of HP. Now for example if someone has 2 hubs published on one account and their profile on that account is their real profile, they surely prefer to use it for posting in forums, but that doesn`t mean they don`t have 1000 + hubs published across several accounts.

Alex

Ya you are right. Maybe my Idea is Wrong. But there could be some other RULE just for Improvement.

5. profile image0
    Anitha1978posted 15 years ago

hey sob listen up. ashwin had so much of love here. so much of love that even before his fiancee passed on hubbers here were always sending him nice messages with hugs and kisses which i have seen with my own eyes. thats one of the reasons why i joined in the first place. What you are talking is nonesense to the max. it was foolish of me when shinujohn said i was having multiple id i thought she was just bitter i should have woken up there and then and should have done something about it. i didnt know there were such sobs like you who would be so heartless. ashwin was earning so much from his hubs and had hundreds of fans. he was well loved by many here. he had no reasons to gain pity by saying his girl has passed away. (only people like you could even think of such a lie) to throw everything and start all over again.secondly if i or ashwin was so thick skinned it would have been easy to delete off everything and start under another name. im going through all this trouble because i know i am innocent and ashwin will lose all the love he got here if i let pigs like you destroy his name all because he copied his adsense code and pasted in mine. you have no hubs but one fan so i can roughly guess who you are. but thats none of my business. you are hiding behind a useless name behind your computer screen. i cannot do anything about it. if all the love and friendship was really true and strong then pigs like you will not win. lets see the fire you kindled will explode in your fat black face or destroy this friendship he built all this while. say what you want talk what you want. ray has been a friend no matter what, misha has been fair like a true intlligent man i said he was ever since i have been here. among all the people here i dont think there is no one here who is helping each other out by using the same adsense id for both usernames. . so continue hiding your face there and see what happens.

6. broalexdotinfo profile image56
    broalexdotinfoposted 15 years ago

Who is ashwin ? What happened to him ?

7. profile image0
  8. profile image0

you are trsmd. dont think you can escape longer too. you have hubs too. dont think by acting like a pig trsmd can get away innocently.TRSMD

1. Trsmd profile image57
      Trsmdposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Hello Anitha1978,

HOW you can use my name to hit somebody by adding some rubbish alongwith my name.. I really got hurt..

9. premsingh profile image61
    premsinghposted 15 years ago

part26, I am not clear what do you want to achieve doing all this. I always find people of a particular continent fighting each other. One should fight over issues but not things like who is using other's publisher Id or using multiple accounts. Both HP and Google adsense policy allows use of these accounts.

1. profile image49
      swodofjusticeposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Premsingh i am part26.

I am not fighting against a person who has more accounts.

I am accusing a person who tried to make fun of others saying that his GF Passed away. And still continued to use another account actively in forums to gain popularity.

In times when this Anitha was active in forums in last few days she did not even mention anything about the accident, that her close friend has faced and also has not even responded to the thread where people were offering their condolences to Ashwins Girl friend
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/7786

And why did this Anitha specifically sign up under Sunseven, when she was a good friend of Ashwin.
      Answer This?

10. premsingh profile image61
    premsinghposted 15 years ago

OK , I agree whatever you said but just think others will be laughing about all these proceedings. Nobody will gain anything but all will loose.The hubbers whose sentiments are hurt will try to take revenge in one or other way. Why can't all be positive. Like you I am also against using naked pictures of girls or ladies but the best solution is either thumbs down or flagging such hubs. Its no use fighting in the forum. I hope you and others indulged here  get the point.

11. profile image0

listen friends i dont know what these idiot is blabbering about. i was looking at at other peoples hubs when i signed up. i didnt even know i was signed up under sunseven. why in the world would i not sign up under ashwin if it only meant more money for him? secondly ashwin after he left didnt pick up our calls so i didnt want to post anything because why must i when i can tell it  to him directly? look at how you are talking. everything you have said or done has been rubbish. i cant even go back home because of an idiot like you trsmd. you are just a case of rubbish crying for attention. im not going to bother anymore, im sick and tired of you. if ashwin has real love here. no rubbish you say is going to harm that love. goodbye trsmd. hope you eat more rubbish for you dinner tonight. and i really hope evryone will ignore for your cry for attention here like a small kid here..

12. dingdong profile image56
    dingdongposted 15 years ago

guidebaba's suggestion is not good.

lol @ other messages! big_smile

13. crashcromwell profile image68
    crashcromwellposted 15 years ago

I think some people have WAAAAAY too much time on their hands.

Lighten up!

Jim Henry (my real name), aka crashcromwell (my only account.)

14. adrainsean profile image40
    adrainseanposted 15 years ago

well i think PART26 is a real smart chap...I think i understand this fellow.  I shall say he was smart to get CA-pub ID( but isn't it voilation of adsense TOS, to tell ppl abt client IDs??) whatever.

That real thing here i guess why ppl are taking it  out on part26 is that it shows he has no hUBS and hence you people dimiss his part story even before hearing it, you guys are writing him off as a stalker who hates ashwin and anitha ( ashwin is my best fan for the matter of fact and the first to comment on all my hubs), but here I have to see both side of the stroy.

part26 surely is a person close to HUB and has probably a lot of hubs published but is using this HUB ID only to track or demolish fake hubber ( thats what I think). He does not use the same account as it may harm his hubs ( maybe many of them strat flagging it, click fraud his ads to ban his account).
    This part26 is surely someone veteran on hub so please dont think just because he has zero hubs in this name he cant have more under other IDs. A humble request to all, dont judge people and their artcile just by the ratings they have and number they have under the belt.

15. guidebaba profile image57

Consider yourself Lucky that you are not in front of me to be kicked on you ass. You are the Biggest IDEOT I ever met in my Life.

Hello HP Team: Can you do something about the IDEOT ?? He is making a GARBAGE of this community.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)